FREE No Way, No How, No Trump sticker

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Request donation then says "donation must be at least $1.00" after you enter all your info

DONATION IS OPTIONAL!!!  If you want to donate, it can't be less than $1.

Donation is NOT optional to move forward.

.figures.

Confirmation Page
Disclaimer
farer123 said:   Donation is NOT optional to move forward.
  You don't have to donate. In less than a minute, I successfully signed up for one, was directed to a confirmation page that says, "Thanks! Now chip in to help cover the cost of your sticker," and received a confirmation email that my sticker was on the way.

Thanks, OP. Anyone know where I can get a No Way, No How, No Hillsry sticker? I much prefer that one.

I don't see the word "optional" (or anything like it) on that screen...just words about limits of $2,700 per election for donations (for a sticker?), etc...

It's implied that you are to make a donation in exchange for a sticker.

Plus, by giving your phone number (required if making a donation), you're signing up to be RoboCalled.  How nice of them to come out and actually 'ask' you for permission.

I don't get calls from ANY of the political stickers I order. You don't need to see the word optional. They don't require it! I get this stupid argument every time I post a political sticker - I never contribute but I ALWAYS get the sticker - they said I would receive this one in their confirmation email (even without donating) just like always. It is implied only that they really want you to donate, not that you must.

I just redeemed mine. You redeem it then afterward they try. To ask for an optional donation. Just close the page and move on. You even get a notification email that your free sticker is on its way. Why are all you arguing over it? That's a rhetorical question. I don't care about this enough to to reply to any replies.

Thanks MrsGuin

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017