• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice...it worked for me!

Same here. free $5 dollars!

All I got was an entry. Did I do something wrong?

Awesome, got it. Sign out and in again to see your balance change.

Great find OP. Thanks.

Anyone know when these $5 in points expire? I have some points expiring 8/25 but it is not these points and SYW only lists the expiration date of the points expiring the soonest. I assume they expire in 14 days but cannot confirm.

09/02/16 show when mine expire

bookreader54321 said:   09/02/16 show when mine expire
Thanks for the confirmation. So a 14 day validity it is.

I wish SYW rewards would list all your points and when they expire rather than just listing your soonest to expire expiration date. Would be much better that way.

Also found an offer for $20 in SWY points on a $20 purchase in my account.

Thanks OP.

at first I thought it read "Pay $1,000 FOR 5 INSTANT WIN GAME ..."

I'm not getting this to work. When I click on Get Started Now, I get this message, and no matter what I do, I can't get past it:

Become a Shop Your Way Rewards Email Member for free by signing up. You will be able to receive email updates and promotions from Shop Your Way, participate in Sweeps and be notified if you’re a Sweeps winner!Visit your Account Settings on Shop Your Way to confirm that you’re an Email Member.


  

roy7736 said:   I'm not getting this to work. When I click on Get Started Now, I get this message, and no matter what I do, I can't get past it:

Become a Shop Your Way Rewards Email Member for free by signing up. You will be able to receive email updates and promotions from Shop Your Way, participate in Sweeps and be notified if you’re a Sweeps winner!Visit your Account Settings on Shop Your Way to confirm that you’re an Email Member.


  

  Ok, I got it to work. Only worked after I signed out of SYW and then signed back in.

carpenter940 said:   Thanks OP.

at first I thought it read "Pay $1,000 FOR 5 INSTANT WIN GAME ..."

  Yes, I thought the same. ie that I'd have to 'play' with $1000 of my own money to get $5.
The anti-FW effect...

pretty awesome

Thanks OP and everyone else for their helpful posts!
Great Deal!

thanks, i got my $5 in points.

MrsGuin said:   All I got was an entry. Did I do something wrong?
  Yep!

j/k, I thought I got no points, but refreshed on the shop your way page and they showed up so you may need to do that, too.

THX op. We need to move this as a stickie w/ freebie SYWR points in the Free forum . Mods?

Where can I see the expiration date? Mine shows "earning from purchase," but doesn't increase my total or change the prior points expiration.

Edit: Site was slow to refresh. Expires 9/4 for me. 

didn't work, tried in 2 different accounts.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017