Free 2017 Cornell Lab of Ornithology Calendar

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Receive a 2017 Cornell Lab Calendar
Disclaimer
Be a better birder, sign up now to receive a free 2017 Cornell Lab of Ornithology calendar. http://dl.allaboutbirds.org/lab_thankyou-2017-calendar

Member Summary
Must include street address.  No delivery to nests.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very nice, thank you!

This special thank you offer is valid to email recipients only.

furryface said:   This special thank you offer is valid to email recipients only.

You become an email recipient when you fill out the form. 

"Thank you for submitting the form. We'll put your free calendar in the mail soon. Please expect 6-8 weeks for delivery."

Thanks.

Thank you!

msrazzle said:   
furryface said:   This special thank you offer is valid to email recipients only.

"Thank you for submitting the form. We'll put your free calendar in the mail soon. Please expect 6-8 weeks for delivery."

One would think, but I didn't have to enter my email address...  I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks BankMan.

BlackMorrighan said:   
msrazzle said:   

One would think, but I didn't have to enter my email address...  I guess we'll see what happens.

Really?  That's odd... because email address is a mandatory field and won't let you submit the form without one, so you may want to double-check that.  You know, just to be sure.  

TU
Appreciate it.

And yes...it did require an e-mail address.

Thanks to BankMan for the awesome freebie.

Gave it a shot.

I got this calendar last year. Thanks for the link for the 2017 edition.

They hit you up fairly often for donations via email and snail mail, but I like birds so I enjoy getting the emails since they usually have links to other cool bird stuff too. You can probably unsubscribe from them if you feel like it.

The 2016 one is still hanging on my wall. I'll take this too.

Thank you

msrazzle said:   

I was already on the email list so I interpreted that statement to mean that you must have received the email to receive the calendar.  I do not know if they will actually check but I think it's clearly their intention to only send the calendars to people who were already subscribed to their email list.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017