Free mag sub - US, Inc, Forbes, Rolling Sone, People, etc - RG

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
18 months - US 

1 year - GOLF WEEK, CIGAR AFICIONADO, WINE SPECTATOR, ESSENCE, NEW YORK, FORBES, FAST COMPANY, INC, ROLLING STONE, SIEMPRE MUJER, VANIDADES, PEOPLE EN ESPANOL, ARTHRITIS TODAY, DWELL

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrsG - gotta link?

its at that place, you know.. that site.

Thanks MrsGuin

I'm sorry I'm new here.....where exactly is the link to this deal?

freebizmag.com ?

Not on freebizmag today. No clue here. Wishing for the board game.

Rewards Survey

Rewards Gold
-------------
http://rewardsgold.com/

Rewards Survey
--------------
https://www.rewardsurvey.com/

FMB1 said:   Rewards Survey
  Lots of questions to fill out☹️☹️☹️

Rewards Gold and Rewards Survey are two different animals...

Rewards Survey is a accumulative reward system from Synapse Connect, the same Time Magazines division who owns freebizmag (besides the magazine sub offers in single surveys, business oriented papers / ezines) and Blue Dolphin ("discount" subscription sell service). You answer 2-3 minute 25-30 multiple answer surveys worth "$20-30" in their currency at least once a week (can be 2 or 3 as well, if you're lucky...). Free magazines worth in their currency are from "$10" (1 year of Maxim digital...) to "$75" (18 months in print to Us Weekly for new subscribers), and nowadays does include 3 and 6 month subs to W5J for new subscribers.

Rewards Gold (same company as teenfreeway and Rewards Country), OTOH, asks for more extensive surveys of particular product categories and does want at least 1 (can go up to 2 surveys and 11 "reviews" for the 18 months of print Us Weekly when offered) "reviews", most times of between 25-50 words, sometimes at least 50 words. Doing these "reviews" can tend to be TEDIOUS and TOO PERSONAL, so we've found ways to get around it (which I won't disclose publicly for fear of reprisal). Those survey can be done within an account and accumulate or being done individually without opening an account.

BTW, thanks for the Rewards Survey link... I've hadn't answered this week's 1st survey ("$30" in their currency about wine), kept accumulating since there wasn't any new magazine offer I'd be interested in...

Yeah. I will give you for of my friend addresses. You'll give me 250 points. Then I will spend two hours of my life to figure out how in the darn heck I'm supposed to get the other 2750 points.

Not free. Scam. Thanks for wasting my time.

What is ROLLING SONE magazine? I've never heard of it.

falconcrest said:   What is ROLLING SONE magazine? I've never heard of it.
  Magazine for K-Pop band Girls Generation

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017