Free Cat-Sip Real Milk Treat Sample

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.petag.com/firstsip/  

Passcode - lovecat-sip

You can also get a 50 cents off coupon HERE - can be purchased at most WalMart's.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MrsGuin

I don't know if I'd trust it just because they don't have any info on their products, that I can find. Waste of a website.

I got a sample of this during a previous promo. It was well Boxed for shipment.
All was great except that my cat would not go near it. Have no idea why--he certainly doesn't have those qualms about, say, tuna juice. 

neato

Slickone said:   I don't know if I'd trust it just because they don't have any info on their products, that I can find. Waste of a website.
I got the previous sample to try and my cat just loved it! I also purchased more from a popular chain pet store. I just give a little bit as a treat and it keeps in the refrigerator.

So MrsGuin, since you gave me red, I guess you think it's stupid to want to know ingredients before bothering to order something to feed to my cat?

Slickone said:   So MrsGuin, since you gave me red, I guess you think it's stupid to want to know ingredients before bothering to order something to feed to my cat?
You may be waiting a while on an answer from this particular OP as they never have much to say to anyone after they post something.  As you probably already know, they usually (8 times out of 10)  fill up FW with nothing but useless BS, ancient offers that are no longer valid, or offers that are sent to a select group of individuals; not intended for the mass public in the first place. See this thread here >>> https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1520523
It's quantity over quality with this OP.  

^ Ah. Thanks for the info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017