• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check your emails - YMMV 

100% natural whole grain oats mixed with hard-working ingredients. Available in Honey Pecan and Vanilla Almond.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this was over before noon mst, unless the have more available now????? pls post if anyone was able to get this offer after noon mst

zjts is correct, these were released in the am, and are long gone, the first 10,000 who reply to the email, if you got one. It's also restricted to Betty Crocker members who receive the email with the unique link. Not even worth it to post these anymore, they don't exactly meet the FAQ, they are targeted to certain members.

I still appreciate the posts as I would not have checked my spam email account (the post was just late)

Thanks MrsGuin

zjts said:   I still appreciate the posts as I would not have checked my spam email account (the post was just late)

I don't know what email program you use, but generally they have a feature that allows you to move stuff from your spam box to your inbox, and if you do this with every Betty Crocker email you find in your spam box, it 'trains' your program to stop putting it in your spam box. EX: I have an old MSN account with Outlook. I check the spam box and emails that don't belong there, I click the "Move to" button at the top, and select "Inbox". It works vice versa too, find spam in your inbox, move it to you spam/junk folder. The emails from this and the Pillsbury and Box Tops programs usually are sent out around 11:00 am EST (adjust for your time zone), if you are one of the targeted recipients.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017