• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Protein Shake
Sign into your Social Nature account to get a voucher for a 15.2oz vegan Protein Shake from GoodBelly (value $3.49) 
NO dairy, NO soy, NO GMOs

Organic Tomatoes
Sign into your Social Nature account to get a Voucher for free 28oz can of Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes from Muir Glen ($2.69 value)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MrsGuin

Previously addressed here and here and one has to wonder why OP continues to post these, they clearly don't match the criteria of the FS FAQ.

My previous comment on these: This is just like the Smiley 360 OB Tampons post. Social Nature is the same idea as Smiley 360, except they are aimed at the natural/vegan/organic/etc community. You create a profile, if you match the desired profile, you are offered the freebie while supplies last,or when they run out, you might get a savings coupon; in exchange you post about the product on your social media accounts (Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). The more posts you make, the more chances you have of getting products to try. If you don't do the reviews, you don't get free product offers.

Probably cuz it's FREE, it's NOT a contest, & what's the difference between this & ymmv?

Works for me. Green!

Thanks OP! I had never heard of Social Nature before!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016