• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free Travel Brochures by Mail, Travel DVDs - Lindblad Expeditions
Disclaimer
http://www.expeditions.com/brochures-dvds 

Breathtaking photos, video and details on expeditions—view online or by mail for free

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks MrsGuin

Thanks!

PS: brochures are clicked as default on right hand side of order form, make sure to click the correct circle if you want DVDs

How do you view a DVD by mail? Do they mail you one image at a time? How time-consuming and expensive!

its marketing material but still informative. Not sure if the dvds have any extras?

These are intended for Travel Professionals, not the general public.

falconcrest said:   How do you view a DVD by mail? Do they mail you one image at a time? How time-consuming and expensive!
  I would assume they mail you a DVD and you watch it, or you can view it online....In for one let's see if I get the DVD. (For heavens sake I hope you were joking as I think you are...lol)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017