Free Busch Beer Can Koozie for photo submission

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Submit a photo HERE of yourself with a Busch Gold Trophy Can or download a wrap HERE and put it on any can, and get a free Busch koozie just for submitting an entry.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Busch... Not worth free.

EradicateSpam said:   Busch... Not worth free.
  The trick is to put the Busch koozie on your expensive beer and then no one will try to bum one from you.

thanks MrsGuin

VegasVegan said:   
  The trick is to put the Busch koozie on your expensive beer and then no one will try to bum one from you.

Was one of my Dad's and his best friend Ed's favorite (if not their favorite) beers back in the day....

I've had Many ah delicious steak, ribs, chicken and pork chop BQ'ed with Busch beer!  

Not ashamed to say that I don't mind ah Good Cold Bush every once in awhile myself.

I guess you could say, like father like son on th!is one! ​

VegasVegan said:   

I don't drink beer at all, but if I did, I'd absolutely do that! LOL! Awesome way to keep the moochers away!

Thanks. My prize was a fishing bobber Bush Beer Cooler.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017