• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sample - Amazing Grass
Disclaimer
To get the free sample copy and paste this link here —-> https://www.amazinggrass.com/sample/

To get a FREE Amazing Grass Protein Superfood Sample Pack
Please allow 10-15 business days for processing and shipping.

ETA: W̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶t̶i̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶.̶ There's a previous post archived here  that has a slightly different link, which also doesn't appear to work, but you can try, http://www.amazinggrass.com/sample-request/

Another ETA:
Website is now working. They changed the offer, it's now a two-pack of Protein Superfood. The old link in the above ETA takes you to the  Green SuperFood, but there appears to be no 'sample' link.

Update: It appears they are now limiting the number of samples available per day.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Once again says supplies are out but to check back tomorrow morning. Perhaps they have changed to a a limited number per day?

redbone7684 said:   Once again says supplies are out but to check back tomorrow morning. Perhaps they have changed to a a limited number per day?

It looks like they did. Mine went through, even received confirmation, and I didn't see that message. Kinda glad they changed from the Green SuperFood to the Protein one, that one is far more interesting to me.

All I can suggest, is if you are able, to try early in the morning, if you really want to try this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017