• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Whiskas Temptations
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Temptations Cat Treats Sample! I could not get this to work in FF or Chrome, I ended up using IE.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Sample came today, not in usual WalMart packaging, but a large, brown, bubble envie. It's a little 12 g baggie, about 1/... (more)

SweetClover (Sep. 28, 2016 @ 10:34p) |

Promo must be dead. I hope my cats understand.

Atariman56 (Sep. 29, 2016 @ 12:13p) |

You know they are plotting your demise, they'll never forgive you for not getting them free treats in the mail.

SweetClover (Oct. 02, 2016 @ 12:30a) |

This will work on any browser if you click on Manually Enter Address in the address line.

That wasn't the reason it didn't work for me, or else it wouldn't have worked in IE either. I had a blank box with NO FORM inside to fill out in both FF and Chrome, so my post indicated that it didn't work, so others who might have the same problem, would know that it does work in IE (or, alternately, Edge). 

If somebody has a problem submitting it, then clicking Manually Enter Address would fix that. 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MEOW!

thank you op

Thank you

THANK YOU!!!!

i cannot get the captcha to load any ideas?

zjts said:   i cannot get the captcha to load any ideas?

Have you tried using a different browser? I couldn't get the form to load in FF and Chrome, I had a blank white box where it should have been, but IE worked fine for me (though I shrunk the text to get the captcha to fit the page).

I temporary turned off AdBlcoker, reloaded the page and everything went okay.

finally some treats for my cat. thanks op.

Thanks, I had to use IE has indicated in the quick summary. Disabling my ad blocker did not work.

thanks

Thank you very much!

Blank box for me using Firefox. IE does work though. Click enter manually for full address blank to appear. It won't accept one line entry of address.

manopagrasut said:   
I temporary turned off AdBlcoker, reloaded the page and everything went okay.

Yes, that is the issue. I opened the blockable items on the page and there were two items listed. I unblocked those and the page worked fine in Firefox.

I had to use Google Crome to get form.

falconcrest said:   MEOW!
Woof Woof

Thanks OP, no problem using Chrome on my end....

Thanks SweetClover.

had to use IE, didn't work on Chrome for me

Sample came today, not in usual WalMart packaging, but a large, brown, bubble envie. It's a little 12 g baggie, about 1/6 (25 worth) of a full-size regular bag.

Promo must be dead. I hope my cats understand.

Atariman56 said:   Promo must be dead. I hope my cats understand.

You know they are plotting your demise, they'll never forgive you for not getting them free treats in the mail.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017