One Week of Free Items With Dunkin Donuts Perks 9/25 - 10/1/16

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/responsive/...

These will show up in your Perks account.

9/25: Free Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
9/26: Free Medium Hot or Iced Latte
9/27: Free Iced Coffee, Any Size
9/28: Free Medium Iced Macchiato
9/29: Free Medium Hot or Iced Coffee
9/30: Free Iced Tea, Any Size
10/1: Free Small Frozen Beverage

Member Summary
Offer valid at participating restaurants in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska and Wisconsin.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green from my taste buds.

I can not see these offers in my account.

ussrfw said:   I can not see these offers in my account.
  These will show up in your Perks account. (future tense)

ussrfw said:   I can not see these offers in my account.
  Possibly bcuz its not the 25th yet.

Thanks MrsGuin

Any way to get this account without loading money onto the card?

CrashCart9 said:   Any way to get this account without loading money onto the card?
  No sadly, this is kind of their angle.
One cannot have a Perks account without either a card that already has value (one you bought in a store or were given as a gift) or you can do it online. 
Kinda' stinks really...

MrsGuin said:   https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/responsive/ddperks/splashpage.html?origref=ddperks.com/ 

Would you care to reveal your source of information?  It is now the 25th and not visible on my account.

dazviking said:   
MrsGuin said:   https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/responsive/ddperks/splashpage.html?origref=ddperks.com/  

Would you care to reveal your source of information?  It is now the 25th and not visible on my account.

Same here. It's after 8, they opened 3 hours ago. Nothing on the perks, nothing on the web site.

I see the free egg and cheese breakfast sandwhich when I log into the app, under perks/offers.

I didnt get an offer on my perks account. I live in MA. Maybe it's only for a certain area/state/region.

Nothing fer me either, in New Jersey.
Anyone confirm this is indeed regional?

taurean said:   I see the free egg and cheese breakfast sandwhich when I log into the app, under perks/offers.
What is your location?

(And I was in Maine this morning, now in Mass. No perks either spot. )

I am in Southeast Michigan. Was going to take a screenshot to post, but it appears to be gone now that I redeemed it earlier. I do recall it mentioning that it may not be accepted at certain locations in MI and surrounding states, so maybe it's a midwest promotion. Thankfully mine was on board and didn't even mind offering it with the $0.99 medium coffee after 2PM deal that has been ongoing here for a while.

none for me from metro atlanta, ga.  

Just took a closer look at today's offer in my account and saw this:

Offer valid at participating restaurants in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska and Wisconsin.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017