• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get a FREE Go Veggie Cheese Alternative Product Coupon ($6 Value)!†Please fill out the information to receive a coupon good for one free GO VEGGIE product of your choice. Thatís a $6 value! **This is a printable coupon offer. Here is the direct link to the printable coupon.†[Here are the stores that carry Go Veggie Products†]†

ETA: Website appears to be up & down, some on FB reported issues, but were later able to get through after several tries, so you may need to keep trying.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: GROCERY & DRUGSTORE, FREE STUFF. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 10:07pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I like the smoked provolone much better than one of the yellow cheeses I tried. (yellow tasted like dried cement after a... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Sep. 27, 2016 @ 9:18a) |

I haven't been able to find this at Stop & Shop or WalMart. Didn't try Shoprite. I did find it at Whole Foods but that's... (more)

billrubin (Sep. 27, 2016 @ 12:48p) |

My ShopRite does carry the $5.99 Grated Cheese in this. Bought one of those yesterday to try it and got another smoked p... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Sep. 28, 2016 @ 10:49a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The coupon is for $1 off?

rated:
Mine came up free...up to $6.29. Printable. Thanks so much OP!

rated:
some stores like GIANT PA's policy is not to accept Q's for totally free items via IP's.

given this is a PDF, wonder how acceptance will be at supermarkets.

rated:
Worked for me. Thanx

rated:
Too bad this is ick. I have yet to find a decent cheese substitute. The new Field Roast stuff is getting closer.

rated:
These links all say "Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found"

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   some stores like GIANT PA's policy is not to accept Q's for totally free items via IP's.

††
Supermarkets can be picky. Near me, only Shoprite has this. But there are two natural foods stores, one in Newark, and on in Wilmington. These are far more likely to accept these PDF's. A lot of the Q's for products in those stores are PDF's, and there were previous ones for vegan meatballs, and a chicken meat substitute, that were PDF's. My niece successfully used both of those at the Newark natural food store. People should probably ask first, if using these at a supermarket.†

rated:
MrsGuin said:   These links all say "Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found"
††
Websites can have problems, they break down, have glitches. I got the same message, but tried again, and was able to get http://goveggiefoods.com/products/deli-slices/lactose-and-soy-fr... The links in the OP all work, the coupon link, sign-up link and store-search link all work. The social media links all work too. BTW, Your off-topic personal attack was mod-alerted, and deleted from your post.

rated:
REPORTING BACK!

Scored 4 packs of Cheese (fake cheese) at SR. 2 cheddar, 2 provolong.

SR also carries the Fake Parmesan Grated cheese. †There were about 5-6 flavors of cheese total.

Coupon does scan put prompts for price since it is a free Q. This †is also helpful if you have $25 min spend super coupons in your SR ad. Gets you up to $15-20 in spend depending what you buy, easy to spend another $10 at SR on normal groceries.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   REPORTING BACK!

SR also carries the Fake Parmesan Grated cheese. †There were about 5-6 flavors of cheese total.

Coupon does scan put prompts for price since it is a free Q. This †is also helpful if you have $25 min spend super coupons in your SR ad. Gets you up to $15-20 in spend depending what you buy, easy to spend another $10 at SR on normal groceries.

††
Did you do it in one transaction, or did you do several? Good to know it works there.

I think I'm gonna pass on this, ryancoplan's comment is echoed by many on FB. I think I'll stick to the real thing. I know how challenging it can be for vegans/vegetarians to find a cheese substitute. If you don't like this stuff, at least you haven't lost any money. †

rated:
I'm glad I read through the posts after being unsuccessful in submitting the form. Now that I see that it's a coupon you print yourself, which means no one will accept it, I'll stop trying.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   REPORTING BACK!

††
Did you do it in one transaction, or did you do several? Good to know it works there.

I think I'm gonna pass on this, ryancoplan's comment is echoed by many on FB. I think I'll stick to the real thing. I know how challenging it can be for vegans/vegetarians to find a cheese substitute. If you don't like this stuff, at least you haven't lost any money. †

††

Bought 4 in one order (max # of like coupons). † I'll try the stuff and report back. If it tastes even passable to eat like a snack (vs say a cheese stick/sting cheese) it will be worth it. I wouldn't use it to cook with or on a burger type thing at this point.

rated:
I would use only one per transaction.

rated:
ryancoplan said:   Too bad this is ick. I have yet to find a decent cheese substitute. The new Field Roast stuff is getting closer.
† Have you tried Follow Your Heart provolone? I like it better than Chao. FYH on the Bold pizza is pretty good. Then there's my son, who swears that Daiya is the best. Ew.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I would use only one per transaction.
††

why? if they let you use 4, what's the issue?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   some stores like GIANT PA's policy is not to accept Q's for totally free items via IP's.

† I've run into that problem before - don't remember if it was WalMart or Safeway.

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Thanks! I really like the FYH stuff, but always looking for something new and different, and FREE!

rated:
Thank You .

rated:
. ...i'll be voting for Daiya too xD †....

rated:
I thought that was the policy at SR as well.

Based on how the coupon is coded, it should scan fine at the self-scan registers at S&S and automatically take off the correct amount. If the register software is the same at Giant, it should also work there.

PS there is $1 offer for this on Ibotta, and I believe also on Mobisave (although I do not use the latter). So a $1-2 MM.

rated:
No luck trying to use coupon at Safeway.

rated:
Thank you, worked fine at Shoprite.

rated:
I like the smoked provolone much better than one of the yellow cheeses I tried. (yellow tasted like dried cement after awhile.)

I do recommend the smoked provolone, good snacking or sandwich cheese.

rated:
I haven't been able to find this at Stop & Shop or WalMart. Didn't try Shoprite. I did find it at Whole Foods but that's not very convenient for me.

rated:
My ShopRite does carry the $5.99 Grated Cheese in this. Bought one of those yesterday to try it and got another smoked provolone. † Since the dating is somewhat short on some of these, I'm not bothering to go crazy, just going to get what I use/need. Don't want to throw a bunch out come Dec or January.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016