• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
~~Toys R Us - Free Destination Star Wars: Rebel Base Event 9/30 Midnight
Toys R Us - Free Destination Star Wars: Rebel Base Event Celebrate all things Star Wars at Toys R Us during their Midnight Opening event Destination Star Wars: Rebel Base! You'll have the chance to score some of their free giveaways (while supplies lasts), meet Geoffrey and more! Be there when it all kicks off on September 30th at 12:01am.http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4311963

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

Super sweet! We'll be there. Thanks for the post

Will be waiting. Thanks op.

Looking forward to it!

I'll be sure to tell my hubby about this. I'm sure he will be there. Thanks for posting!

Now the question is if they have the time right? It says Friday at 12:01am, this actually means Thursday night, right after 11:59pm.
That is the factual time they have.
Or is it, Friday night after 11:59pm?
At no point do I see, Friday midnight in the add.

ElGuache said:   Now the question is if they have the time right? It says Friday at 12:01am, this actually means Thursday night, right after 11:59pm.
That is the factual time they have.
Or is it, Friday night after 11:59pm?
At no point do I see, Friday midnight in the add.

Friday 12:01am is Friday
Thursday 11:59pm is Thursday

The event is called Force Friday for a reason. It happens all day Friday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017