• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

DD Perks Members receive a Free Medium Hot or Iced Coffee the day after Eagles win. (Excludes Cold Brew)

Just pay with your enrolled DD card

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you're in central NJ, not-so-similar offer if NY wins. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1529316

There are other similar, regional offers in other areas.

In my case, in Chicago though, the frequency rate will be quite low. The Bears are pretty bad this year.

There was a promo for a free small iced coffee after every Fire home win, but as the worst team in MLS, there were very few opportunities there, too.

Love DD!

My Eagles are playing tomorrow at home at the Linc against the Steelers.  I despise them as much as the Cowboys.  

Every commentary I read calls for the Steelers to win.  I hope the Eagles prove them wrong. 

I need the free coffee! 

FWIW, I am so glad to be out of Tennessee and back in Pennsylvania.  Go Eagles!

Thanks OP

Free coffee at DD tomorrow! What a GREAT game. The Eagles annihilated the Steelers and Big Ben looked like he was going to cry!

And for all the naysayers, Carson Wentz is the real deal!

Enjoy your coffee tomorrow!

Thanks, OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016