• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to your "Offers" and play the Marlboro Wild Card game 
https://www.marlboro.com/gconnect/login_input.action 

"Enjoy your paracord multi tool.  Please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for your gift to be shipped"

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanx.

xusanny (Oct. 07, 2016 @ 10:50p) |

So I just received my Paracord Multitool today and it has a small sheet that says it can do 7 functions. I'm not sure w... (more)

ablang (Oct. 08, 2016 @ 5:06p) |

​Ok just reqd it, thanks OP

MAHUERTA53 (Oct. 11, 2016 @ 1:21a) |

Sign up requires you to check a box saying you are a tobacco products user.  If you are not, you do not qualify.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP!

Great , Thanks

Unavailable in these states
Disclaimer
Once again not available in Michigan

In 4 1, thx OP.

thanks

Sweet thanks

Thanks, OP!

thanks OP

i'm in for one. thanks.

Free! Thanks op.

Thanks OP. Green for u.

thanks op. for anyone else doing it, just play the game for 3 hands

In 4 1, thanks OP.

thanks

I've never been able to enter for any of their promos. This one barks about not answering questions that aren't even shown.

what? lost, got 3 3s. but got freebie any way! thanks op

Played. Won 2-1. But did not get offered the tool. Do I have to do something special ?

Thanks

TheNomad said:   Played. Won 2-1. But did not get offered the tool. Do I have to do something special ?
Weird... like some other glitches with their promos.
I actually lost all three hands too and still won.  You can try and email them from the website, or this:

"Or call us for further assistance at 1-800-Marlboro (or 1-800-898-2888). Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Closed holidays"

HTH

This came yesterday.  Pretty nice for what it is, and it came with instructions too! 

Thank you.Got one for hubby and myself.

Thank you, won 1 round, got it.

Thanks, KCQT

Shipped really fast..

received mine today.

Thanx.

So I just received my Paracord Multitool today and it has a small sheet that says it can do 7 functions. I'm not sure what to do w/ this. What are you guys using this for?

​Ok just reqd it, thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017