• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
copy & paste http://www.    shopyourway.  com/app/2/l/instantwin/kenmore-chest-freezer-instant-win/42875 

REMOVE SPACES

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MMV MyMileageVaried (add spaces)

Don't think so according to the rules of the promo. There are already 259,000 entries so your odds of getting anything are close to zero.

Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred Thirty-Eight (15,638) Prizes and their approximate retail values (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Winner will receive one (1) Kenmore Chest Freezer designated by Sponsor. The ARV of Grand Prize: $829.99; Two Hundred Nine (209) First Prizes: Two hundred nine (209) Winners will each receive one thousand (1,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each First Prize: $1.00; Four Hundred Sixteen (416) Second Prizes: Four hundred sixteen (416) Winners will each receive five hundred (500) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Second Prize: $0.50; and Fifteen Thousand Twelve (15,012) Third Prizes: Fifteen thousand twelve (15,012) Winners will each receive two hundred fifty (250) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Third Prize: $0.25. Total ARV of all prizes: $4,999.99. Receipt, use and redemption of SYW points are subject to the terms and conditions at www.shopyourway.com/sywr-terms-of-service. All First Prizes, Second Prizes and Third Prizes must be redeemed within fourteen (14) days from issuance or Prize will be expired. Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Limit up to two (2) Prizes per person/SYW account.

Thanks MC

It appears the more contests you try the more possibility of points you get. I did about 10 different sweeps and earned $2.49 worth of points to be used in 14 days.

yes YMMV

I was not a winner.

Cool, you get 2000 points win or lose.

Yep, I received 2,000 points even though I lost.  Thanks Mr. C!

Same here with the bonus 2000 (plus the extra 1000 I earned playing other games!)

MrVietnam said:   I was not a winner.  
I figured out why I didn't get the points. It was because I played the sweeps a week ago and got the points back then already.

Cool...got the 2000 points...thanks.

2000 Points! Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017