• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Go Turnout Pact Org - Free "Don't Boo..Vote" sticker
Free "Don't Boo..Vote" sticker

President Obama believes that instead of whining or complaining, Americans must get out and vote.†

We couldnít agree more!†

Thatís why we want to send you our new FREE sticker. Claim yours today!†
Enter email address, press enter. Then fill out your name and address when prompted for the free sticker.

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Sep. 30, 2016 @ 12:10pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks OP

really can't decide whom i should vote for? not sure if i want the same crook and molester in the white house again? hmmmm..... decisions decisions?

Throw your vote away on 3rd party. There hasn't been a more fitting election this millennia.

Edit to add:†† Yes (regardless of whether you are Rep. or Dem.) you are convinced that your "Lessor of two Evils" must be elected or else the world will end.†† But come on,† both choices are roughly just as bad.† Do you really want credit for voting for the winner in this election?

While this is mostly joking 3rd party does have an extremely strong candidate.† (Even stronger when compared to Trump or Clinton.)

Gary Johnson is a idiot

Gary Johnson: Aleppo, what's Aleppo?

Gary Johnson(After a bomb went off in NYC injuring nine): I'm just happy no one got hurt.

Gary Johnson (when asked who is his favorite living world leader): Neville Chamberlain.

Tenderfoot said:   Gary Johnson is a idiot
† *an

Its truly a sad time in the U.S.A when we citizens have this choice to make for president.
Its made even sadder when the current President says the citizens are "whining or complaining" about it.

Doesn't want to submit unless I give $$$$$, which is after I give them my info !!!
Be aware......

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016