• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Surprisingly ran across an actual ad for this offer while on another website.  Appears legit with no SSN required.  Form went through without a hitch.
http://nightowlcigar.com/registration 

Member Summary

Night Owl Cigars
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Only valid in Kansas and Missouri

pending... hmmm

metalboxfan said:   pending... hmmm
FMB1 said:   Only valid in Kansas and Missouri

Mine said "pending" too, but right after that it changed to "confirmed."
I also assume (since my psychic abilities seem to be off-kilter today) someone would get the "only valid in Kansas and Missouri" message if they submitted anything BUT those states.  I don't know for certain, since I'm obviously and apparently lucky enough to live in Missouri to receive this offer.  No where on the website though, does it state clearly and up front, that those are the only two states accepted, so I apologize if that's in fact the case and someone missed out.  I should be flogged.   

FYI... these came in the mail today.  Fastest tobacco freebie... EVER!  

KCQT said:   FYI... these came in the mail today.  Fastest tobacco freebie... EVER!  
  got mine also... in indiana!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017