• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
See everything HBO® and CINEMAX® have to offer October 7–10.

We’re giving you unlimited access to the HBO® and CINEMAX® library of the best entertainment, October 7–10. Just for being our Fios® customer.

Catch four free days of addictive series like Westworld, Divorce and Quarry, and the latest movies like Deadpool and Mad Max: Fury Road.

Plus, you’ll have unlimited On Demand access to catch up on the best series, entertaining movies and family favorites.

ETA: Additional cable/satellite providers offering the free preview, many available.

FIOS, MCTV Ohio, Western Iowa Network, BELD, CFU TV, Midco, Dish,  DirecTV, Frontier , Mediacom, RCN, AT&T U-Verse and Cox

If yours isn't listed, check anyway, it might be participating. I will add to the list any other providers I find, these are what are known as of now.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dish too

jerryhigg said:   Dish too

Yes! Added that and a whole bunch more to list. Most providers appear to be participating.

Thanks for the heads-up, SweetClover.

does not show up on my FIOS line up

dimdur said:   does not show up on my FIOS line up
   Does on mine, including On Demand. It's supposed to be available to all FIOS subscribers, you might want to call FIOS in your area and inquire. There might be something preventing it, something they might be able to fix remotely. HBO & Cinemax typically do these 4-day previews twice a year, Spring and Fall, when they premiere new show/seasons. FIOS has always participated, they announced this in the magazine they send out.

"Cable ONE will offer an HBO FREE Preview* from Friday, October 7 - Monday, October 10"

sweet!

SweetClover said:   
   Does on mine, including On Demand. It's supposed to be available to all FIOS subscribers, you might want to call FIOS in your area and inquire. There might be something preventing it, something they might be able to fix remotely. HBO & Cinemax typically do these 4-day previews twice a year, Spring and Fall, when they premiere new show/seasons. FIOS has always participated, they announced this in the magazine they send out.

indeed it does - mine was set to only show subscribed channels.. 100% accurate - thanks OP

dimdur said:   
SweetClover said:   

indeed it does - mine was set to only show subscribed channels.. 100% accurate - thanks OP

Good you were able to resolve it. Happy watching!

Time Warner/Spectrum included.

Correction:  HBO only - no Cinemax.

Anyone know how to get Dishanywhere to work if you don't have hopper or slingbox ? I was able to watch GOT last year streaming

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017