• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

walmart
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It is dead, this round, at least. The submit button is gone, as surely the samples are as well.

yoregano (Oct. 13, 2016 @ 9:25a) |

Currently, yes. Anyone who has gotten previous WalMart freebies (Including this one), know that supplies are exhausted v... (more)

SweetClover (Oct. 13, 2016 @ 2:54p) |

Well, my box came today, but instead of the ladies DOVE I selected, it has a can of AXE Island Spray. I don't know any ... (more)

SweetClover (Dec. 27, 2016 @ 10:27p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Back by popular demand and yes, this has been posted many, MANY times in the past, but here's the direct link >>>  http://see.walmart.com/drysprays?u1=f2a3787c8fb111e68ec80a5a7a5a...
Selection to choose from...

• Men's Degree Adventure Antiperspirant
  • Men's Dove Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant
  • Women's Degree Active Shield Dry Spray Antiperspirant
  • Women's Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant
  • Women's Dove Nourished Beauty Dry Spray Antiperspirant
  • AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant
  • AXE Island Dry Spray Antiperspirant

... just watch the short video and fill out form.  

"Your sample is on its way, and should arrive in 6-8 weeks."

Got mine ordered - thank you!!

IFO!

Oops! Thanks OPs, but when I tried just now from iPhone, would not link.

Laptop worked great (two finger click on "get sample"....Sierra OS feature, sheesh!)

Thank you very much!!!

Good post, thanks MommyOfHAndK.

Thanks so much OP!

Thanks, in for 1

I have 5 of these in my linen closet, from all the previous offers from WalMart, Target, and Unilever direct promos. I have yet to use any, because I'm still using my stock of free samples of Degree and Dove Go Fresh solid sticks. I haven't had to buy any anti-antiperspirants in a long time. Surprised that Unilever is still doing this, and that WalMart & SmartSource is their partner yet again. 3 of my previous samples came from WalMart /SmartSource.

They only have the DOVE left for the ladies, the other selections are all guys. It's also nice that this is a new offer, so even if you got this previously from WalMart /SmartSource, you can sign up again. Seems the ladies stuff runs out quicker than the guys, more selections for the men (DOVE Mens Care, Degree, AXE), while initially there was Degree for Women, only DOVE is still available. So hurry up Ladies, like past offers, women's deodorants will dissapear before the men's.

Thanks, Unilever, for providing me with free deodorant for so many years. And thanks MommyOfHAndK  for the new post.

SweetClover said:   I have 5 of these in my linen closet, from all the previous offers from WalMart, Target, and Unilever direct promos. I have yet to use any, because I'm still using my stock of free samples of Degree and Dove Go Fresh solid sticks. I haven't had to buy any anti-antiperspirants in a long time. Surprised that Unilever is still doing this, and that WalMart & SmartSource is their partner yet again. 3 of my previous samples came from WalMart /SmartSource.

They only have the DOVE left for the ladies, the other selections are all guys. It's also nice that this is a new offer, so even if you got this previously from WalMart /SmartSource, you can sign up again. Seems the ladies stuff runs out quicker than the guys, more selections for the men (DOVE Mens Care, Degree, AXE), while initially there was Degree for Women, only DOVE is still available. So hurry up Ladies, like past offers, women's deodorants will dissapear before the men's.

Thanks, Unilever, for providing me with free deodorant for so many years. And thanks MommyOfHAndK  for the new post.

Yeah... we're backlogged as well, including a bunch of full size Almay Antiperspirant when we used the "5.00 off of Any Two Almay Products" Q's! 

Thanks

Awesome thanks my friend!

I've been hoarding these "samples" too. I'd guess that for that past year (or so), I've not had to buy any deodorant. I really like this stuff too, and it is relatively expensive at the stores. Maybe that is the plan, get us hooked with all of these free samples, go "dry" on the free samples, and make us pay the premium.

guess i have to have a spouse who uses one of those options...

thanks.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP

The video plays but I don't see any sample link. Any tips? I'm using chrome on a macbook and was able to do this in the past with no problem.

looks like it may be dead...after watching the video no form

Same as above, no link for a sample

pryan67 said:   looks like it may be dead...after watching the video no form
  Same here on desktop and phone. Too bad, used it before and the kid grabbed It from my bathroom. BTW, http://see.walmart.com/drysprays seems to work without the long URL.

Going to get one for Fluffys son. Lol.

Thanks OP! Got it the day you posted. To anyone trying this and not getting results, you may try another browser. I couldn't get it to work on Chrome and started up Edge, got it straight away. Not saying it isn't dead, but could be the issue.

It is dead, this round, at least. The submit button is gone, as surely the samples are as well.

yoregano said:   It is dead, this round, at least. The submit button is gone, as surely the samples are as well.

Currently, yes. Anyone who has gotten previous WalMart freebies (Including this one), know that supplies are exhausted very quickly. Many freebies revive themselves, as the vendor gets more stock. This is especially true of WalMart, so if you missed out, try another day. It may be a as long as a week or more for this offer to be available again. Two or three restocks happen after the initial offer, so the chances are very good that more stock is on it's way. SmartSource is the vendor fulfilling sample requests for WalMart. Unilever has really been pushing this product, as a company, they are very generous with their freebies. Check back for when they restock and go live again.

Well, my box came today, but instead of the ladies DOVE I selected, it has a can of AXE Island Spray. I don't know any guys to pass this on to, and I wanted a ladies.  So, I sprayed some in the air and took a whiff, doesn't smell to masculine, could pass as unisex. I feel sorry if some dude who ordered this ends up with my DOVE, 'cause it smells really girly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017