FREE Fancy Feast Broths style cat food

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Dead offer that expired 06/30/15

I only have a problem with very rude people.  Its perfectly acceptable to point out post problems, but the nastiness, rudeness & sometimes lies that come along with it is NOT acceptable.

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried every browser for this: Firefox, Chrome, Edge. I turned off my firewall, ad blocker and Peer Block. The form refuses to submit. Checked Facebook, no mention of this offer there, only the Purely Fancy Feast trays that have been posted.

So I checked the Terms & Conditions, and found out why. This is an old, expired, offer. Previously posted here by remick.

Offer valid thru 06/30/15, or good while supplies last. Good only in the USA, APOs, FPOs. LIMIT ONE REQUEST PER HOUSEHOLD. P.O. Box address not accepted. Void where taxed, prohibited or otherwise restricted. Sale, purchase, assignment or other transfer prohibited. Group requests void. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment. Submissions that in Nestlé Purina PetCare Company’s sole discretion do not comply with terms and conditions of offer, including fraudulent submissions, are invalid. Fraudulent submission could result in prosecution under Federal mail and/or computer fraud statutes. Offer may not be published elsewhere without written permission from Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164.

SweetClover said:   I tried every browser for this: Firefox, Chrome, Edge. I turned off my firewall, ad blocker and Peer Block. The form refuses to submit. Checked Facebook, no mention of this offer there, only the Purely Fancy Feast trays that have been posted.

So I checked the Terms & Conditions, and found out why. This is an old, expired, offer. Previously posted https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1427146.

Offer valid thru 06/30/15, or good while supplies last. Good only in the USA, APOs, FPOs. LIMIT ONE REQUEST PER HOUSEHOLD. P.O. Box address not accepted. Void where taxed, prohibited or otherwise restricted. Sale, purchase, assignment or other transfer prohibited. Group requests void. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment. Submissions that in Nestlé Purina PetCare Company’s sole discretion do not comply with terms and conditions of offer, including fraudulent submissions, are invalid. Fraudulent submission could result in prosecution under Federal mail and/or computer fraud statutes. Offer may not be published elsewhere without written permission from Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164.

Thanks for the heads up.

Wallbanger gif
Disclaimer
Instead of editing the QS, how about editing the title of the OP so users know it's dead? There was no need to change my comment there, meanwhile the OP remains unchanged. It's about being courteous to other users, so they don't waste time on opening posts for non-offers. You have time to run through with your red crayon, you have time to edit your OP. Whether you like it or not, I'm not going to stop pointing out problems with posts that are either scams or dead, so others don't have to waste their time on useless posts, when they have a short break at work, and want to check FWFS while they can. So please keep up with the red crayon! I am keeping track, mods don't take too kindly to retaliatory vote abuse. The green from others cancels you out. But I can still see what's going on. Instead of redding the post by the person who points out and warns others that it's a non-freebie, fix the OP. Could have avoided the subsequent red if you'd done that.

"You should change your title" says the person who almost never amends posts or post titles, even after posters pointed out problems with one or both 

<----- click image to see animated gif.

PS remick often greened those who commented that there were problems with a post. Atariman would poke fun at himself. BigBoyMichigan would delete his and replace it with the word "delete".   And then they all moved on to another post/another day.  Which is what ctgolfer has already done after posting a 'problem' post. As did I when I posted a scam before we all knew about scammers, or a repost that got locked because I couldn't find the original, or (as happened recently) I and another poster were posting the same deal, and that poster beat me by less than a minute (it happens!). 

Thank you Mrs Guin. We all make mistakes in spite of what some rude members here think. Your help is appreciated.

How quickly the minions turn... sad

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017