Free tickets at select Regal movie theatres for LIVE final debate 10/19

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Watch the final debate over popcorn and soda

Regal Cinemas is excited to offer voters, debate teams, political science classes, or regular Joes the chance to watch Clinton vs. Trump in the 3rd and final presidential debate on the big screen at the following Regal Cinemas locations. This free showing will air live on Wednesday, October 19 at 9pm EST. Tickets available at box office only.

Special offer: Free small drink w/purchase of a popcorn for debate attendees.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oh what could go wrong?

This has theater shooting/fight/stabbing all over it. You'd be stupid to go unless you're looking for violence.

This is the equivalent of attending an Oakland Raiders home game in another teams jersey.

If you are a paparazzi this will be a payday.

It's free because all they want to do is sell soda and popcorn, and when the debate doesn't take place, the theater doesn't have to worry about refunding the admission price.

Thanks, but I'll stay safely at home far out of the reach of people who think I shouldn't have the right to vote....

^
I don't think the Taliban go to the movies

ganda said:   ^

But Trump supporters do...and it sure as hell wasn't the Taliban that started #repealthe19th.

BlackMorrighan said:   
ganda said:   ^

But Trump supporters do...and it sure as hell wasn't the Taliban that started #repealthe19th.

Ah.. yes, and well their positions are quite similar on a few issues.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017