• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get FREE Samples From SampleSource  – Login or register an account and complete a short survey to request a box of FREE Samples from SampleSource! The samples you will be offered depend on your survey answers. Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. FALL SAMPLES LIVE NOW! 

I was prompted to answer some profile questions, was offered 7, selected 4 (No Truvia, Breathe Right for me).

Possible samples offered: Breath Right, Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Colgate Enamel Health toothpaste, Refresh/Replens product (for the ladies), Two Nature's Path cereals (one is granola), Seventh Generation Baby Wipes, Puffs Plus Lotion, 2 Truvia Samples (Packets & nectar), possibly a battery-operated toothbrush (Spin-Brush?) if you indicated an interest in trying one. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks SweetClover.

rated:
Thanks SweetClover.

rated:
Thanks SweetClover. This was one of the rare times where I got in early enough to get the samples.

rated:
msrazzle said:   Thanks SweetClover. This was one of the rare times where I got in early enough to get the samples.

This and PinchMe both released samples today around noon est. At least SampleSource actually had stuff to qualify for, after completely the brief screener after log-in. Hope you got to pick a lot of stuff.

Anybody reply "yes" to the question regarding willingness to try the battery-operated toothbrush, actually get offered the toothbrush? There were 11 possible choices, 2 for Truvia and 2 for Nature's Path. Wish I could find more of the Nature's Path products locally, some of their cereals are quite good.

rated:
yes, i am in for everything except the melatonin, it was out of stock.

rated:
GOT MY BOX OF SAMPLES!

rated:
received my box of samples today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016