• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get FREE Samples From PinchMe! They offer fantastic sample boxes throughout the year! Free samples available this month:

• Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth
  • Carbona Color Grabber
  • Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend
  • Zuke’s® PureNZ™ Jerky Treats
  • AVEENO® Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm
  • Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissues

Nothing for me this month. Log-in and see if you are eligible.

Member Summary

self-explanatory (50.14kB)
Thanks falconcrest
Disclaimer

self-explanatory (23.62kB)
Thanks falconcrest
Disclaimer

A pinch is a PINCH! (40.83kB)
Thanks falconcrest
Disclaimer

I'll give you such a PINCH! (909.68kB)
Thanks falconcrest
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks SweetClover

rated:
I have dogs and cats and they have pet food in the sample, but I have not matched the criteria of their providers. Bullcrap...

rated:
Nada here as well. Must have some pretty stringent requirements to match up for these.

rated:
TheNomad said:   I have dogs and cats and they have pet food in the sample, but I have not matched the criteria of their providers. Bullcrap...

I find that frustrating too. I have a cat, and rarely do I get offered samples for her. I usually get the Purina ones eventually, but the Sheba folks don't think I fit their profile. Some have posted on Facebook that they edited their profile to indicate they use pet supply stores, apparently some vendors are looking for people who shop at a pet supply store. This may trigger more samples offered, some say. I do find their criteria that they use to match samples to members with, to be a PITA. Sometimes they are batch-released, so you might meet criteria, but not be offered samples initially. As they restock from vendors, you move up the queue, and eventually get offered samples. That happened to me with the Purina One Tender Selects Cat Food.

rated:
TO QUOTE THE IMMORTAL WAYNE NEWTON:

Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen
Thank you for all the joy and pain
Picture shows, second balcony was the place we'd meet
Second seat, go Dutch treat, you were sweet
Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen

rated:
They won't give me anything.

rated:
I got nothing but more spam.

rated:
They won't give me anything.

rated:
My profile says I do shop at pet supply stores - still nothing. In 5 months, I haven't gotten anything. What possible criteria do they need for Puffs and Scotch-Brite? It's probably just a marketing ploy to get as much information on people as possible to sell to advertisers.

rated:
msrazzle said:   My profile says I do shop at pet supply stores - still nothing. In 5 months, I haven't gotten anything. What possible criteria do they need for Puffs and Scotch-Brite? It's probably just a marketing ploy to get as much information on people as possible to sell to advertisers.

I am sure that's some of it. Data is a commodity, plus PinchMe makes $$$'s on that data we provide. PinchMe was so much better when it first started, the whole targetting to certain demographics based on one's profile is a frustrating concept to many members. One has to only look at their Facebook page, lots of disgruntled members. Well, I hope somebody on FW got something this month...

rated:
I did.

Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth
Carbona Color Grabber
Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend

rated:
I never get any free samples from them any more. I have a cat but get no cat food. I do laundry and the usual household chores and could use a lot of what they offer. I think my age has something to do with it....

rated:
thanks , wanna try

rated:
GOT MY BOX THIS MORNING

rated:
new samples: NOVEMBER 15TH 12PM ET

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016