• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
FREE Sudden Beauty Rapid Age Defying Formula:

https://yourbootiful.com/suddenbeauty/index.html

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Oct. 20, 2016 @ 3:16pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No mention of this offer on the product website, or on FB, Twitter, Google+ social media pages. I tried an alt ID I use for suspicious offers, it is intentionally a DC address, because a lot of the fake scam offers forget that in addition to 50 states, there is the District of Columbia. My alt (stored on Blur) includes a masked email addy, which I can then check to see how much spam is generated from signing up for questionable offers like this. True to form, many result in copious amounts of spam. This looks like a clever website hack, if affiliated with the genuine Bootiful company, the bottom of the page would have all those standard links on US websites such as a TOS/TOU and Privacy Policy, at a minimum. The pics used on the freebie form, are nowhere to be found on the Bootiful website, not even on the product page. Plus, the claims made on the freebie page are not made on the product page. The freebie page claims sound more like some of those 'miracle skin creme' product pages with the equally fake 'free trial' offers. They make outrageous, unsubstantiated, claims too. The hackers are so clueless, that rather than using the websites logo for their fake page, they photo-shopped the product logo instead, which the real Bootiful uses exactly nowhere on their website. Adding this to the Fake Freebie sticky. Avoid.

rated:
Funny. When I checked, the products on the free page were the same as the Bootiful website.

rated:
MrsGuin said:   Funny. When I checked, the products on the free page were the same as the Bootiful website.

The Sudden Beauty Rapid Age Defying Formula is the product offered, and it is a Bootiful product (did anybody claim they were not?), but those before/after pics are nowhere to be found on the Bootiful site, especially not on the product page (which can be found here ). But feel free to take your chances and enjoy the spam, it's your choice to assume any risk with a (highly) questionable link.

rated:
Ill pass. Looks like spam.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016