• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: Some users have questioned the legitimacy of this deal. Please proceed with caution if you choose continue. — Oct. 21, 2016 @ 10:30pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thank you MrsGuin

rated:
thanks

rated:
Did any of you see this is NOT REAL COFFEE, but "black cumin seed coffee"?  

I get suspicious with ANY coffee sample offer, since it seems the category "ripe" for the most fraud...        

rated:
Scammers/Spammers love free coffee offers. What does MyHealthyInfo have in common with the Fake Freebie Sticky favorites such as Quality Health and Lifescript Advantage? They all offer freebies that never come, but give you lots of spam, junk mail, what have you. A Google search reveals a slew of questionable freebies from this bogus website, https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amyhealthyinfo.com+myhealthyinfo.com I seriously doubt that all of this are legit, I suspect none of them are. Products I never heard of - when you search for them, the only source for them is this scammy website.

If that isn't enough to persuade anybody from taking a risk on this, or any of the multitude of freebies in the Google search link, then this legal info*** from their T&C should make you run far, far away, as you are agreeing to allow them to: a) spam you, b) send junk mail, c) make telemarketer calls to your phone# - even if you are on any lists (Direct Marketing Association junk removal, Do Not Call). You have effectively given permission to them and anybody they sell your info to, to bypass the removal lists. No legitimate company would, nor has, ever required you to give up your rights to privacy and protection from unwanted junk mail and telemarketing calls.

*** Risk-Free Offer Policy

By filling out the questionnaire you are requesting free information and/or a risk-free trial of this product. Filling out the form does indicate your sincere interest in this information and/or product and gives certified representatives for associated products permission to contact you by phone and email, to determine if you are eligible to receive this free information and/or risk-free trial, even if you are listed on the National Do Not Call list or any Local, Provincial or State Do Not Call List. We respect your privacy and will never use your information for any purpose other than to inform you about this or similar products, opportunities or information.

The client, for whom we are performing this advertising promotion, does have the right to contact you at the telephone number and email address that you supply, even if you have added your name to any Local, Provincial, State or National Do Not Call List, for up to one (1) year after you respond to this questionnaire.

rated:
billetera said:   Did any of you see this is NOT REAL COFFEE, but "black cumin seed coffee"?  

I get suspicious with ANY coffee sample offer, since it seems the category "ripe" for the most fraud...        

That made me search, and guess what? It's yet another fake coffee offer. Click the Google link in my post, and you will see over a dozen URL's for products that do not exist anywhere, outside this bogus scam company: Supplements, Gadgets, 'Miracle' products, etc. Going on the Fake Freebie sticky, as it absolutely belongs there.

<------ Click gif to see animation

ETA: Hopefully since it's in the sticky, we won't see posts for the other 12+ freebies offered by myhealthyinfo.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
billetera said:   Did any of you see this is NOT REAL COFFEE, but "black cumin seed coffee"?  

That made me search, and guess what? It's yet another fake coffee offer. Click the Google link in my post, and you will see over a dozen URL's for products that do not exist anywhere, outside this bogus scam company: Supplements, Gadgets, 'Miracle' products, etc. Going on the Fake Freebie sticky, as it absolutely belongs there.

<------ Click gif to see animation

ETA: Hopefully since it's in the sticky, we won't see posts for the other 12+ freebies offered by myhealthyinfo.

I suppose it's a good thing to have hope!  

rated:
Paging lisa58, you forgot to green yourself and red the 'haters'.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016