• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get a FREE Farmina Natural & Delicious Dog and Cat Food Sample!  You can request another for a different pet (option offered after you make initial request)

ETA: They allow you to pick up to 3 samples, TY falconcrest!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks

rated:
they allow you to pick up to 3 samples

rated:
Be prepared to answer 50 questions.

rated:
Very short and easy, thanks.

rated:
falconcrest said:   they allow you to pick up to 3 samples

I was wondering whether there was a limit, and how many. I selected two. Will add to OP.

rated:
Don't worry about selecting more than one at the beginning. When form is completed, they ask if you want another sample for another pet. Nice.

rated:
You have a strange definition of short & easy

rated:
zjts said:   You have a strange definition of short & easy
Thanks OP....

Easy Peasy for me.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Got a email today:

We have received an overwhelming number of sample requests which we greatly appreciate but unfortunately will not be able to fulfill everything at this time. We at Farmina pride ourselves in living up to all of our promises and deeply apologize for letting you down.

While we understand this does not compare to the original offer of a free sample(s), we would like to offer you the following discounts so your loved one(s) can still try Farmina. All of our products have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

rated:
Got the same email.  They do have the option of making more samples but chose to take this route instead.  Can't help wondering if that was their intention from the beginning, so I know that I will not be buying their products.

rated:
I would like free samples

rated:
Same email here, maybe they should have limited the samples to one. They also could have continued providing them, but announced there would be a delay, and it would take time for them to catch up. Which other companies have done. They wanted to get people to try their products, and when people take them up on it, they pull back. This leads to the sentiment mrsrazzle expressed, not wanting to even buy their products.

rated:
I received the same email:

We have received an overwhelming number of sample requests which we greatly appreciate but unfortunately will not be able to fulfill everything at this time.

rated:
In spite of sending those emails, it looks like samples are being sent. I received a blue plastic envie today with a bag of kibble in it. There was a letter repeating the email about overwhelming requests, and they said they were sending something, but it may not be what I originally selected, but it would still allow me to evaluate their products, and it was the closest item to the one I selected, if not the actual item.

So don't give up yet, it looks like they are trying to fulfill sample requests after all. Look for the blue bag/envie in your mailbox.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016