• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
 25+ channels of live TV, including The Walking Dead all weekend on AMC — marathon all day Saturday & season premiere 9pm ET Sunday. 
Ends at 2:30am ET on 10/24
NO CC req. - follow link:
CLICK 

Thx, j.br10

Member Summary

Sling TV FREE (5.88kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks, works on just about everything except Sony PS. https://www.sling.com/devices

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Monkeybiz said:   thanks, works on just about everything except Sony PS. https://www.sling.com/devicesAnd Xbox 360...

rated:
thank you

rated:
nice deal, great way to try it out

rated:
Is getting a Slingbox a great option to break off from traditional cable TV service?

rated:
Trying it on the ipad.

rated:
I wish they could fit in more commercials tho. I love endless commercials!!! glunk

rated:
Thank you

rated:
is the $20 plan the cheapest? Anyone negotiate a cheaper option??

rated:
Watched walking dead on sling TV. It was a horrible experience. Not just because they killed ******. Won't say just in case someone missed it. lol I cast it to my Chromecast. Resolution wasn't all that good. Sling kept on stopping then starting again. It went black a few times. It Buffered a few times and worst of all cut off around one and a half minutes. I wish I had used the AMC app instead. There were no other devices using any significant data. I even made sure the computer was off so there were no large downloads in the background. Other streaming services work fine for us most of the time.

I'll give it a try it again sometime in the future.

rated:
giqcass said:   Watched walking dead on sling TV. It was a horrible experience. Not just because they killed ******. Won't say just in case someone missed it. lol I cast it to my Chromecast. Resolution wasn't all that good. Sling kept on stopping then starting again. It went black a few times. It Buffered a few times and worst of all cut off around one and a half minutes. I wish I had used the AMC app instead. There were no other devices using any significant data. I even made sure the computer was off so there were no large downloads in the background. Other streaming services work fine for us most of the time.

I'll give it a try it again sometime in the future.

I have the same problem casting to chromecast from sling tv app on my phone, I believe it is an issue in the app itself (bad casting implementation).  Otherwise, never had issues with chromecast, or using sling tv on other devices such as laptop, phone or roku.

rated:
Works pretty well on Roku here too. FYI, they do a 7-day trial which is almost always available.

rated:
I wasn't too impressed. I'll wait a month for the next big thing. https://www.engadget.com/2016/10/24/att-directv-now-launches-in-...

AT&T CEO says over-the-top TV product "Directv Now" will launch next month, will be priced "radically lower" than other similar prodcuts

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016