• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
They are direct knockoffs of the Eos Sphere Lip Balms, right down to the container shape and style. I noticed they sell ... (more)

SweetClover (Oct. 27, 2016 @ 4:02p) |

Dead -

This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?

DAKn2 (Nov. 01, 2016 @ 11:37a) |

Now they have this for free Beautiful Lipstick Gloss Nourishing Moisturizing Lipstick (#20 Red) with code redlipstick

htt... (more)

HouseWife1973 (Nov. 01, 2016 @ 2:03p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't see a free shipping option, The only one coming up for me is "Standard shipping"... for $8! Kills it real quick.

rated:
nomonies said:   I don't see a free shipping option, The only one coming up for me is "Standard shipping"... for $8! Kills it real quick.

Same here (see attached image). The discount is applied to the product, but no option for shipping. $8 is a ridiculously high amount to ship a single lip balm. 

ETA: According to H4F, this was an offer with extremely limited quantities, and has now expired.

rated:
i didn't see the free shipping option either. i got free carmex lip balm from kroger last month during one of the friday freebie downloads.

rated:
You can go back to shopping options and the free shipping will show up.

rated:
I could never get it to go to a free shipping option?

rated:
The free shipping option was there when posted & was automatically checked for me. They must have run out of samples. Sorry you were too late. STILL WORKING FINE

rated:
Thanks MrsGuin. I got this in the am with free ship.

rated:
TY, also easy peesy to score one, thanks MrsGuin

rated:
It worked fine for me...Thank you

rated:
ˇMuchas gracias!
My chapped lips thank you...

rated:
Figured I'd try again since there's been some success but now it's forcing me to create an account. Wasn't doing that the first time I tried.

rated:
created account, then free shipping showed up. Thanks you MrsGuin

rated:
I WONDER WHY THE YELLOW IS THE CHEAPEST OF ALL THE COLOR OPTIONS. THEY ALL SEEM TO HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES.

rated:
Awesome post MrsGuin - thank you!!

rated:
worked for me, thanks!

rated:
i created an account and i still did not see the free shipping option.

rated:
Still working. Thank you

rated:
​Thanks OP, got one

rated:
They might be getting rid of these because they're older and need to do stock rotation. But given the overall site, I'm not sure how legit they are or if their cosmetics are actually safe to use. It seems like one of those sites that lure customers from Facebook to buy cheap knock-offs that don't resemble what they're supposed to at all. Plus, the top of the balm says, "Romantic Bear."

rated:
got one, thanks

rated:
Owly01 said:   They might be getting rid of these because they're older and need to do stock rotation. But given the overall site, I'm not sure how legit they are or if their cosmetics are actually safe to use. It seems like one of those sites that lure customers from Facebook to buy cheap knock-offs that don't resemble what they're supposed to at all. Plus, the top of the balm says, "Romantic Bear."

They are direct knockoffs of the Eos Sphere Lip Balms, right down to the container shape and style. I noticed they sell prom dresses, I recall seeing on the news about ladies buying prom dresses from websites such as this, that sell cheap knock-offs, and getting an actual dress that looked nothing like the one pictured. It is disconcerting that they have no ingredient lists for any of the cosmetics, other than 'oil' for the lip balms, and 'talcum powder,beewax' for their eye shadows. They are incomplete, so you have no way of really knowing the safety of these products. The lip balms claim to be 'organic' (Eos Sphere's are), but give no evidence that they are, including no pic of the 'Certified Organic" logo used on reputable websites. A number of cheap, Asian, imported cosmetics have contained dangerous levels of stuff like lead, and cadmium (a long with other heavy metals). I'm not sure I would want to put something on/near my mouth or eyes, with no way of knowing whether these cheap knock-offs are even safe, even if free. Definitely a "use at your own risk." The beauty tools, garments and gadgets are probably safe to use, but they may lack in quality.  This appears to be an asian-based company, probably shipping directly from China/Hong-Kong. I see a lot of them on eBay, I sometimes buy from them, stuff that I don't have to be concerned about safety-wise.

rated:
Dead -

This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?

rated:
Now they have this for free Beautiful Lipstick Gloss Nourishing Moisturizing Lipstick (#20 Red) with code redlipstick

https://www.xmastips.com/products/new-arrival-free-shipping-make...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016