• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Oct. 24, 2016 @ 8:20pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
ˇMuchas gracias!
Very excited about this...

rated:
Any election-related sticker would be much better with some sort of removal system, so that you can take it off when leaving the car.
Too many stories of slashed tires and keyed paint.

I've seen almost no bumper stickers this year.

rated:
thanks for posting

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Any election-related sticker would be much better with some sort of removal system, so that you can take it off when leaving the car.
Too many stories of slashed tires and keyed paint.

I've seen almost no bumper stickers this year.

It does exist.  My political bumper sticker has a magnet for backing.  When I park in questionable areas I simply remove it and place it in my trunk until returning to my vehicle.  All sorts are available on eBay.

rated:
Yeah as much as I want to support my political candidate of choice, I don't want to buy a new set of tires..

rated:
When did politics/society get so uncivil? We need to bring back a sense of shame for incivility. And while we're at it, start teaching etiquette, ethics, and classical logic in schools - the earlier, the better.

rated:
capiendo said:   When did politics/society get so uncivil? We need to bring back a sense of shame for incivility. And while we're at it, start teaching etiquette, ethics, and classical logic in schools - the earlier, the better.
Spot on,capiendo!  
How about we bring "Civics" back into school?  How about we remember that an opinion is an opinion, infrequently a character trait. Better yet, how about we remember our national motto, "E Pluribus Unum".

rated:
alamo11 said:   Yeah as much as I want to support my political candidate of choice, I don't want to buy a new set of tires..

As someone who suffered vandalism and the friend of another who has his vehicle defaced, I do not think the vandals will have a problem with this sticker.

rated:
who are those FREE NASTY WOMEN? I wanna meet some of them

rated:
bation46 said:   who are those FREE NASTY WOMEN? I wanna meet some of them
lol

Who are these Nasty Women, and why should I vote to free them?

rated:
My wife is a nasty women only in my dreams but you can't vote for her.

rated:
The trick is to attach the bumper sticker to glass, such as the lower part of the rear windshield. It then comes off like a dream at a later date.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016