• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.thit.com/  

Join & get your free t-shirt then use the code 5qklvr

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
THIS WAS POSTED IN 2012. THEY WERE GREAT T-SHIRTS, BUT THE LINK FOR FREE SHIRTS HAS BEEN UP EVER SINCE. I'VE TRIED FOR A COUPLE MORE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS, BUT THEY NEVER CAME. IS THIS A NEW OFFER FROM THE COMPANY?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1222553 

rated:
You must join to get the shirt. Since you joined the first time, you need to be a different person now.

rated:
Well, isn't everyone a different person now than they were in 2012? Philosophically speaking, of course!

rated:
falconcrest said:   Well, isn't everyone a different person now than they were in 2012? Philosophically speaking, of course!
  Yes of course, but.... it seems that some people are just so much better than others, at being different people lately.  Don't you think?? 

rated:
KCQT said:   
falconcrest said:   Well, isn't everyone a different person now than they were in 2012? Philosophically speaking, of course!
  Yes of course, but.... it seems that some people are just so much better than others, at being different people lately.  Don't you think?? 

ETA: Is this even still good? I've used completely different info on the form, and it just keeps reloading itself. There was a limit on the OP by atariman, with a drawing from sign-ups after the limit was passed. If anybody actually gets this to work, please post.

Another ETA: I initially tried Firefox, then Chrome, where I experienced the results in the previous ETA. So, I tried Edge, can't even load the page after submitting, get this message;
  Hmm, we can't reach this page.Try this

I've tried disabling my firewall and PeerBlock (because both sometimes blocks legitimate stuff), still a no go.

rated:
Great post, MrsGuinn!  In for one!

rated:
Did not work for me...

They are probably just collecting email addresses.

rated:
worked for me. I did answer survey questions.

rated:
Got one for myself,4 years ago? Gonna make my simian counterpart happy and grab one for her. Thanks OP and green 4 U.

rated:

ETA: Is this even still good? I've used completely different info on the form, and it just keeps reloading itself. There was a limit on the OP by atariman, with a drawing from sign-ups after the limit was passed. If anybody actually gets this to work, please post.

Another ETA: I initially tried Firefox, then Chrome, where I experienced the results in the previous ETA. So, I tried Edge, can't even load the page after submitting, get this message;
  Hmm, we can't reach this page.Try this

I've tried disabling my firewall and PeerBlock (because both sometimes blocks legitimate stuff), still a no go.

Well, I have to admit that everything went right through for me without a hitch.  I also didn't have to enter any code to receive it either, nor was there any place TO enter one.  
We shall see!  

rated:
I used a different email address but otherwise the same info. After entering it I answered 2 or 3 survey questions then up came the tshirt page for my address. Filled that out and got a confirmation screen. Of course, now I have to wait and see if it really comes but the process still works anyway,

rated:
runswithscissorsws said:   I used a different email address but otherwise the same info. After entering it I answered 2 or 3 survey questions then up came the tshirt page for my address. Filled that out and got a confirmation screen. Of course, now I have to wait and see if it really comes but the process still works anyway,

There were no survey questions the first time this was posted 4 years ago. What kind of survey questions were asked?

Checked another forum (that deal place where they are slick ), and seems some get it to work, others don't. The ones not getting it to work, are having the same issue I have, the page keeps looping back to the same one.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
runswithscissorsws said:   I used a different email address but otherwise the same info. After entering it I answered 2 or 3 survey questions then up came the tshirt page for my address. Filled that out and got a confirmation screen. Of course, now I have to wait and see if it really comes but the process still works anyway,

There were no survey questions the first time this was posted 4 years ago. What kind of survey questions were asked?

Checked another forum (that deal place where they are slick ), and seems some get it to work, others don't. The ones not getting it to work, are having the same issue I have, the page keeps looping back to the same one.

I can tell you from the experience that I just had, the questions that appeared were really just for fun and had no bearing on whether someone got the form for the shirt or not because it was there regardless, after submission of my initial information.  They were questions with multiple answers, like "What kind of ketchup do you prefer?" OR "If given the chance, would you remarry your Ex?"   Also, there's a live feed in real time, at the bottom where people are commenting and saying "thank you."

rated:
An error occurred while processing your request.

rated:
went through perfectly for me.

rated:
Got my shirt yesterday, TYOP

rated:
THIT ARRIVED!

rated:
What is this "thit"?  Is it just swearing with a lisp?

rated:
No, it ith thwearing with a lithp.

Actually, it's some company that's been trying to get off the ground for four years and is apparently now going through a second round of a promotional give-away of good quality black t-shirts with their logo in attractive, bright colors.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016