• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Register to get a FREE P&G Gift Pack that includes Venus Razor, Gain Flings, Secret Deodorant, Vicks Vaporub and Crest Toothpaste. 

http://www.unratojuntas.com/regalos-de-belleza-brillante-1?utm_s...

Your Email / Password (Your password must be 8 characters, a capital letter and a number.) / remember me 
Fill out the information below to get a gift pack full of your favorite P & G samples. 

Google Translate

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I tried! We'll see what happens.

rated:
Never asked for a mailing address.  What did I miss?

- Z

rated:
thank you MrsG.

rated:
Little tricky but got it google translate was great thanks!

rated:
zerenia said:   Never asked for a mailing address.  What did I miss?

- Z

You have to click the link in the e-mail that they send you so that your account becomes activated. I just entered my address and got this:

"We’ll send an email to let you know whether you’ll be receiving a gift pack en la semana que viene. Mientras tanto take a look at all the other actividades that have been happening this month! "

rated:
Thanks will see what happens

rated:
Never got a email.

rated:
Thanks, got email confirm, we'll see....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016