• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
awesome thnx!

rated:
Cool, I'll give it a shot.

rated:
Thank you MrsGuin.

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Truly Appreciated.

rated:
Thank you.

rated:
Thank you MrsGuin

rated:
Thank you so much for your recent request! Our volunteers are processing your request for Hero of Hacksaw Ridge as fast as possible.

It can take up to 10 days to arrive, so while you wait, we hope you’ll keep watching Amazing Facts programming with Pastor Doug Batchelor.

rated:
"Thank you for ordering a FREE copy of The Hero of Hacksaw Ridge. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery. We hope you enjoy the book and much as we enjoy sharing it with you! We will also email you confirmation of your order at the email address you provided."

Similar message instantly received via email from orders@amazingfacts.org.

rated:
Thanks, very moving, true story

rated:
Thanks. I prefer real books over kindle.

rated:
Sure hope we all get one that asked for it!..THANK YOU!...I too, still enjoy holding a book in my hands and reading!..... FYI ...A friend tried to get one.. told me all out, so checked.. Thank you for your interest in Hero of Hacksaw Ridge. This free offer has expired.

rated:
Free book offer expired 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016