• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Login or register here. Then go here to enter the Sweepstakes.  You should see the credit (it could take up to 24 hours) in your surprise point page here . You may have to logout and log back in again. You can use the credit at both Sears and Kmart

*Please Note: The free credit may take up to 24 hours to receive and will appear in your surprise point page once it’s been credited to your account. You may have to logout and log back in again for the change to take effect. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can you give more information about how to get the $3 in points? I don't see them in my account. Is there a particular game or survey you have to do to get the points?

rated:
I logged in using the provided link and there was $66 in various surprise points, including a $3 off any purchase at Kmart or Sears (some exclusions). The problem is that most of the surprise points including the $3 offer expire today.

rated:
From what I can see, its a need "feed-type" page / today.

should show new deals and stuff.

http://www.shopyourway.com/today

Like SYW wasn't already too busy!

anyways, you do need to SIGN IN and / SIGN OUT to get points to show....

rated:
maynard7 said:   Can you give more information about how to get the $3 in points? I don't see them in my account. Is there a particular game or survey you have to do to get the points?

Did you read the note in italics in the OP? It can take up to 24 hours, and you may have to log out then log back in.

rated:
you had to register first and then use her "go here" link which went to the Most Wanted Outdoors sweepstakes. The "doorbuster" deal for $3 in points is over now. You only have a limited time till they reach the number of doorbuster payouts that they will do. If you don't see "doorbuster" in the upper left corner of the image next to the sweep, the deal is over.
I once entered with a "doorbuster" displayed, but on the following screens, the doorbuster dropped off by the time I completed the spin. Result no doorbuster for me.
The $3 in points expire in 14 days. They should be deposited within a day.
The site is a little flaky. Sometimes, wins aren't deposited. For my small wins, I'm beginning to think it's not worth the time & effort to pursue if it yields no results.

rated:
FYI:  I did this about 3 o'clock this afternoon and my account has already been credited.

Also... is this the same offer as this one?  
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1536870 

rated:
yep, same.  but deal dead - over yesterday.  doorbusters end quicky.

rated:
i got my points tonight. thanks. more free hand soaps.

rated:
I use a lot of my points buying either the huge bottles of Ajax Dish washing liquid for $3 or Dial bar soap 8 packs for $4 each, along with the clearance food items of course.

rated:
LovetoSaveToo said:   yep, same.  but deal dead - over yesterday.  doorbusters end quicky.
  Hmmm... I'm not understanding how it was "over yesterday" when I just did it this afternoon, but whatever..... it worked!  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016