• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Go to shopyourway.com and find the sweeps, enter in the search Most Wanted Outdoors
Enter the sweeps and $3 should be added to your account within 10 minutes!

http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/ 

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Nov. 6, 2016 @ 9:52pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 5:16pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Worked!   Points expire 11/16

rated:
Sites down.

rated:
All I see is this after the search...

Your search for most wanted outdoors did not match any products Looking for Something? Share with your friends - maybe they can help
Related searches: most wanted, most wanted recitals:schubert die sch 2613, most wanted screen print shirt green xxl 18, most wanted screen print shirt yellow xl 16, most wanted screen print shirt aqua xxxl 20

rated:
Score. Got my $3 just a few minutes ago before the site went down. I also won another $1 in another sweepstakes.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   All I see is this after the search...

Your search for most wanted outdoors did not match any products Looking for Something? Share with your friends - maybe they can help
Related searches: most wanted, most wanted recitals:schubert die sch 2613, most wanted screen print shirt green xxl 18, most wanted screen print shirt yellow xl 16, most wanted screen print shirt aqua xxxl 20

You're in the wrong search box, go down lower just above the first contest to see the contest search box.

rated:
Worked like a champ, anticlawson thanks! Clear directions too!

rated:
Of course you have to follow the posted instructions. Had clicked on the link and did some other sweeps and only got 250 points (.25). Re-read the post and followed the instructions and got 3000 points.

rated:
Many thanks OP! Worked for me!

rated:
Found it, entered; but no points.

rated:
Worked for me. Points didn't show immediately but they're showing now. Not sure how long it took, but it was less than 2 hours for sure.

rated:
nice i got $3 from outdoor and $.25 from the other sweepstake. Thanks

rated:
nothing for me

rated:
Won 250 points. Hurray!!!

rated:
worked.Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016