• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Choose 1 of 2 -
..The Gift of Magic Skin - contains packets of Charlotte's Magic Dream Cream 1.5ml, Magic Eye Rescue 1ml, and Magic Night Cream 1.5ml.
..The Gift of Goddess Skin - contains packets of Charlotte's Magic Dream Cream 1.5 ml, Goddess Skin Clay Mask 2 ml, and Wonderglow 1.5 ml. 

http://www.charlottetilbury.com/us/products/tilbury-try-on.html?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you MrsGuin.

rated:
SOLD OUT DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
Sorry darlings, we are this offer is now closed. Sample Charlotte's bestsellers today as you can enjoy two complimentary samples with every order on CharlotteTilbury.com!

rated:
Thanks MrsGuin

rated:
Read carefully, lisa58. I know who you really are, you gave red to my post on this same freebie, even though I and the OP were actually posting at the same time, there was no post on the forum, I can't see into the future, so I have no clue of another person posting the same time as I. Time stamps tell the story, you (your real ID, I know who you are) just happened to hit submit before I. Anyway, the game is over. My prior warnings were not in jest, I assure you. I have been occupied with other things (there's a thread in OT about some of that) I have my evidence and am submitting it showing your retaliatory behavior pattern against me. You don't get to create an alt to get around the loss of your voting ability (which you made public, btw, in the KFR thread), your own behavior has led to your predicament, and you're about to suffer the consequences of your decision(s). Don't blame me, or the others you call 'haters', when the axe falls. You did this to yourself.

ETA: I'd also like to point out where I gave you the benefit of the doubt with this post. And you posted seven minutes after bluecupcakes12, so it's even less likely you both were using the WYSIWYG editor at the same time, but bluecupcakes12 submitted first. Unfortunately, your pettiness gets in the way of rational behavior. My report has been PM'd to the appropriate mod to investigate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016