• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get FREE Samples From PinchMe!  More samples will be available November 15th at 12 Noon EST. Maybe some of us will get lucky this month???

Free samples available this month:
Samples from top brands including COVERGIRL®, POND’S®, Cetaphil®, Hunts, Purina ONE® and more!

Not a member? Here’s How It Works:
1.Sign up for free now on PINCHme.com 
2.Complete your member profile
3.Order free samples relevant to you
4.Give your feedback! 

Member Summary

I'll give you such a PINCH! (909.68kB)
Thanks falconcrest
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My homepage says the next giveaway is 11/15/16 @ Noon ET...

rated:
Mine also says tomorrow

rated:
This was only for people who received an email inviting them to RSVP on Facebook for an early invite.  Without the early invite it is Nov 15th.

I got  samples today. ~~Full-sized COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and Colorlicious Lip Gloss plus TruBlend Foundation samples , Hunts tomato paste in a pouch,  Carbona color grabber for the laundry  and a Scotch Brite scrubbing Dish cloth.

rated:
Works for me!

rated:
provigal said:   My homepage says the next giveaway is 11/15/16 @ Noon ET...

You are correct, H4F had the incorrect date. PinchMe Tuesday is indeed the 15th. Fixed the OP. Sorry for any confusion.

rated:
Live now, and I finally get offered samples! Carbona Color Grabber, Vagisil Moisturizing Gel, and the Purina cat food (again?), which I got many months ago. Lacie won't complain, and it comes with a coupon good on any Purina One bag, which she eats anyway.

rated:
My samples were Ponds cold cream, Olay body wash, Vagisil & Scotch-Brite cloth

rated:
Nothing for me. Again.

rated:
Nothing for me either except for an offer to sign up for a partner's coupons. This was their only offer for my box. Really.

No skin off my nose to not even check the site and start blocking their spam in my emails.

rated:
Another month with nothing. 

rated:
HouseWife1973 said:   My samples were Ponds cold cream, Olay body wash, Vagisil & Scotch-Brite cloth
  I had the same offers.  This is the first time that I was offered free samples.  Yeah!

rated:
freebiemaniac said:   This was only for people who received an email inviting them to RSVP on Facebook for an early invite.  Without the early invite it is Nov 15th.

I got  samples today. ~~Full-sized COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and Colorlicious Lip Gloss plus TruBlend Foundation samples , Hunts tomato paste in a pouch,  Carbona color grabber for the laundry  and a Scotch Brite scrubbing Dish cloth.
. I got the same, do you really think they will be full size Cover Girl? That would be nice!

rated:
NEW SAMPLES IN...

27D 9H 30M

rated:
Cat Food, Scotch Brite Cloth, Tomato Paste

rated:
Ordered my samples yesterday!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016