• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Check this out, email registration in the link below is required before you get discount code to claim a free bag (7oz) of cooking sauce (Sichuan Cuisine, Spicy), including the famous Mapo Tofu

https://www.spicyelement.com/blogs/recipe/free-giveaway

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Order summary

Free Giveaway Cooking Sauces 1
Braised Chicken Sauce
$3.99
Discount (X*********B)
$-3.99
Subtotal
$0.00
Shipping
$0.00
Total
$0.00 USD

rated:
thanks

rated:
How long did any of you wait for the confirmation email? I sent it hours ago, and nothing has come. Just tried again...

BTW, this was posted by OP yesterday in G&D, I notified the mods. I think the OP realized it was the wrong forum, and reposted it here in the correct one. Rather than moving the earlier thread to the correct forum, and locking this, it appears they simply deleted the earlier one in G&D, as there weren't any replies.

If the OP reads this, should you post in the wrong forum in error in the future, a simple note after clicking the 'mod alert' requesting a move to the correct forum, is all it takes to get it where it belongs. Mods will happily take care of it for you.

rated:
SweetClover said:   How long did any of you wait for the confirmation email? I sent it hours ago, and nothing has come. Just tried again...

BTW, this was posted by OP yesterday in G&D, I notified the mods. I think the OP realized it was the wrong forum, and reposted it here in the correct one. Rather than moving the earlier thread to the correct forum, and locking this, it appears they simply deleted the earlier one in G&D, as there weren't any replies.

If the OP reads this, should you post in the wrong forum in error in the future, a simple note after clicking the 'mod alert' requesting a move to the correct forum, is all it takes to get it where it belongs. Mods will happily take care of it for you.

only took an hour.

rated:
chacuayab said:   
SweetClover said:   How long did any of you wait for the confirmation email? I sent it hours ago, and nothing has come. Just tried again...

only took an hour.

Thanks. Still didn't show up, maybe there's a conflict with my email provider (msn/hotmail). I tried again using gmail, and got a reply. Waiting now for the followup email with code.

ETA: Got code, placed order.

rated:
Wow! That seems very nice.

rated:
I got my code, however, it still wants to charge me $9.00 for shipping.

rated:
Got this today (Braised Chicken)... some things to point out. The bag is BIG, it actually has 4 individual cooking pouches inside, it's instructions are in gram weight, and it tells you how to prepare in pressure cooker (Oooops! But not a big deal, really, Keep reading.) Each pouches is for approximately 14 oz cubed chicken. For the pressure cooker method, you add water and cook for 9 min. But lot's of Peeps don't own newfangled things like pressure cookers. No sweat. Just stir fry the cubed chix to brown, add the sauce pouch and toss in a cup of H2O. Simmer until sauce thickens and reduced to a gravy-like texture. You can add more or less water to suite you. Experiment. I would think you could do this in a slow cooker, use the measurements provided for the pressure cooker (2 cups of water to the cup pouch contents), brown chicken in skillet and transfer to crock pot. Add the pouch and water. Let it cook all day (10 hours or so).

Considering you get 4 meals per pouch, the price for these are very reasonable. I'll probably make a batch next week; if I like it, I'll order more. Add some stir fry veggies, and steamed rice. You don't have to use the additions they recommend, feel free to toss in your own with the sauce. I think it would be a good base to create your own, I know I'm gonna try. Use salt-free Chix stock in place of some or all of the water, add sauteed mushrooms and some minced garlic, use for Moo Goo Gai Pan. Substitute some OJ for the water, make Orange Chicken. Add some pineapple bits and juice in place of the water, you got Sweet & Sour. Toss some sesame seeds in and make Seasame Chicken. I'm sure you could even spice it up and make General Tso's Chicken.

rated:
CindyLouWho2 said:   I got my code, however, it still wants to charge me $9.00 for shipping.

You probably missed out. I notice their website now says 1st 300 to request by 11/17, with the need to redeem by 11/19.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016