• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Qdoba is updating their reward points system (free account).
If you sign up for a rewards account by November 20, they will give you 1,400 reward points by December 5, which is enough for one free entr?e.
One free entr?e = 1,020 points.

More information here (email newsletter): http://t2.beanstalkdata.com/w.aspx?j=320894079

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
¡Muchas gracias!
Burritos are always good...

rated:
Do I sign up directly on qdoba.com or is there a special sign up link?

rated:
I already had an account..noticed I had free chips and salsa

rated:
Is this going national next week? I knew they were changing their rewards program but I thought they were rolling it out in different markets at different times. I've not received any email about this, nor can I find anything on their website about it.

As a side note, the new rewards program sounds a lot more confusing than the previous one, where it was just "buy 10 entrees, get one free." But if I'm understanding things correctly (based upon the rewards beta details that I found by searching on Google), it sounds like the new one will be more better for people who visit more frequently.

rated:
Thank you OP

rated:
Locations 

Just plug in a zip code

rated:
New system now in place, with a few quirks.  Reward structure changed as it now requires 3000 points for one free Adult entre, heck, even a Kids entre is 1800 points now, good luck.  Bummer.

Qdoba Reward Redemptions

rated:
Trying to sign in, but will only let me register as tho' new account. Should I re-enter all my info. or is the system not workin' correctly yet?

rated:
sweetestbaboon said:   Trying to sign in, but will only let me register as tho' new account. Should I re-enter all my info. or is the system not workin' correctly yet?
  I had to re-enter my info using the same email with a new password since the password now requires at least one Capital Letter and one number.  Could not get it to work right in Chrome so had to use IE browser.  Once I was logged in to the "new" system, my previous points were there.  Good luck.

rated:
¡Muchas gracias!

rated:
Apparently everybody is having trouble with logging in.

This program is definitely a downgrade from the old one. You pretty much have to have 25 visits per year to even get close to what the old rewards program offered, and only after you've reached that point (where your rewards are maximized), it may take up to 12 visits to get your free entree (or as many as 20 if you also do the "discounted" chips and queso each time). And if you're starting from the beginning, you don't even get to your first reward until roughly your 25th visit anyway, at the earliest. Hopefully the "monthly mystery perks" will be worth it at least.

Moe's and Salsarita's both have much less complicated programs: spend $100, get a $10 credit. I was hoping this would be something more like that.

rated:
Deals4mykids said:   Qdoba is updating their reward points system (free account).
If you sign up for a rewards account by November 20, they will give you 1,400 reward points by December 5, which is enough for one free entr?e.
One free entr?e = 1,020 points.

More information here (email newsletter): http://t2.beanstalkdata.com/w.aspx?j=320894079

WTF???  A free entrée is 3,000 points.  1300 points gets you chips and queso.  Totally sucks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016