• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Although there is no mention of said schwag when you get to the website, the OP where I found this... confirmed that it does come when you sign up for "the club."  

"Join fellow High West Whiskey enthusiasts as a founding member of the High West Whiskey Club. Members will receive exclusive information on products, distillery, and saloon, plus early access to new releases and invitations to members-only High West events.  Sign up today to stay up to date on High West happenings. Must be 21 or older to join"
http://www.highwest.com/club.php 

"Thank you for joining the High West Whiskey Club! As a founding member of our exclusive group of passionate whiskey enthusiasts, you will receive early access to our new and limited release products as well as invitations to members-only High West events.Be sure to keep an eye on your mailbox for a little something from High West. Of course we will send you all the latest news and happenings here in Park City, but follow us on Facebook and Instagram for even more insider info!  Cheers!"

Member Summary

High West Distillery (20.52kB)
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks OP

rated:
"Be sure to keep an eye on your mailbox for a little something from High West."

rated:
Is there a form to join this club??

rated:
MAHUERTA53 said:   Is there a form to join this club??
There used to be!?  
Looks like they may have been 'hammered' with requests and removed it; sorry.  I'll mark it as DEAD for now and if it is resurrected later, I'll update.
Thanks for letting us know!!  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016