• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Must be 21 to enter.

Easiest way to enter is send a text: "RAISEAPINT" to 55155. Total 3 incoming and 3 ougoing texts. (verify age and address)

Other easy way is to go to www.celebrationale.com or sierranevada.com (bottom of page click on Cheers to Celebration Ale) and submit the registration form with a picture.

Link to Terms and Condition: http://www.sierranevada.com/terms-and-policies under "Cheers to Celebration"
Ways to enter according to T&C:

a. Via Text Message: participants may use their mobile phone to text ("keyword" on POS) to 55155 and follow instructions to be entered into the Promotion. Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Alternatively, participants can enter by sending an email with their name and telephone number via email to beer@sierranevada.com. Limit: One text promotion. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required. No additional msg/month. Text STOP to end[. Text HELP for help or email beer@sierranevada.com.
b. Via Facebook: Facebook members may enter this Promotion by taking a photo of their favorite holiday tradition ("Photo") and uploading an image of the Photo onto https://www.facebook.com/sierranevadabeer/ Facebook membership is free, and registration for a Facebook account can be obtained by going to http://facebook.com/ and following the onscreen instructions

c. Via Instagram: Instagram members may enter this Promotion by uploading the Photo to the participant's public Instagram feed, using the #CelebrationAle hashtag. Instagram membership is free, and registration for an Instagram account can be obtained by going to http://instagram.com and following the onscreen instructions.

d. Via Twitter: Twitter members may enter this Promotion by tweeting the Photo to @SierraNevada and including the #CelebrationAle hashtag in the Tweet. Twitter membership is free, and registration for a Twitter account can be obtained by going to https://twitter.com/ and following the onscreen instructions.

e. Via Website: Visit www.celebrationale.com complete the Promotion registration form, and follow the onscreen instructions to enter the Promotion.

f. Via Postcard: Mail a 3x5 postcard with your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number to Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. at 1075 East 20th Street, Chico, California 95928

Member Summary
PROMO IS OVER
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks...got them

rated:
When sending through social media, how do they then acquire mailing address? Anyone know....

rated:
Entered and then investigated the rules.

This contest has been running since 11/1 and only the first 2,000 entries will receive the glasses. My guess is that it's a lost cause.

rated:
texted, and they said glasses are on their way.

rated:
texted, Glasses are on the way..

rated:
Entered by text. Received reply: "Perfect! your glasses are on their way!"

I'd think if this started on 11/1 and was only limited to first 2,000 entries, then by this time they would be sending a message stating that all the free glasses had been claimed. I'll look forward to their arrival.

rated:
I got a message that my text was on the way, girlfriend sent the same thing five minutes ago and the text said the promo was over.

rated:
...ignore...

rated:
2 Free Sierra Nevada Tulip Glasses

What's better than roses on a piano? Tulips on an organ!

rated:
"We're sorry. We've run out of glassware for now!. Txt STOP to end, HELP for info. Msg&Data Rates May Aply. See rules at www.celebrationale.com"

rated:
Well...whatever. Clicking on the OP's original link now shows that "The Contest is Over".
Let's hope that those of us who texted earlier in the day still get our glasses.

rated:
Darn - missed it!!

rated:
Contest is over! Thank you anyway.

rated:
Too Late, thanks

rated:
Sent text on Monday morning and got message "glasses are on their way". This was a couple hours before people started reporting here that they got "we ran out of glasses" messages.

I thought all was good, at least for me. Well...this afternoon I got a text message, "Sorry to say it , but we've run out of glassware! Please see our rules at sierranevada.com for details, and thank you for your participation!"

Bummer. I lose out on this one after all.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016