• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
It appears that McDonalds has a promotion where everyone gets a free medium fries (was breakfast sandwich) the day after the Brooklyn Nets score at least 100 points in a game, via a coupon in their app. I had it in the app last Wednesday, then noticed it again on Saturday and again this morning. I'm not sure how widespread this is, i.e., whether it also works in NJ and CT stores in the NYC metro area. I am in Westchester and have it, so it's not just NYC.

There are also several other good coupons in the app. I had one for free McNuggets a couple of times in the past couple of weeks, and lots of B1G1F, or free with any purchase deals. I am not a big McD's (or Nets) fan but if you're going to eat there anyway, it definitely pays to check out the app.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does this work on Long Island?

rated:
Celtics fan - thanks anyway

rated:
BillyJoel said:   Does this work on Long Island?
It works in Westchester so I'd expect it works on LI (NJ/CT are more iffy). Install the app and see what happens. They lost tonight and did not score 100 points so there's no free sandwich tomorrow. Their next game is Friday night.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Celtics fan - thanks anyway
Who cares what fan you are. If you're in the NYC metro area, you can take advantage of it, unless you have some aversion to taking something free because it's associated  with a different sports team.

It's also possibly that they have a similar deal with other teams, if they're a team sponsor.

rated:
The Nets scored over 100 points on Sunday, so there should be another free breakfast sandwich in the app on Monday. They missed by 3 points on Friday.

rated:
Thanks, that's cool!!! Go nets, loOKs like they play every couple of days, hope they score 100 each time. Badababa I'm loving it

rated:
Update -- the offer is now a free medium fries, at least it has been the last two times it's been offered.

rated:
Nets scored over 100 points Monday, so free fries on Tuesday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016