• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

12 packs (16.81kB)
Disclaimer
Coke rewards page 

30 point 12 packs are back !!!!  Seems to be one per person per account although it says limit 5 per account.??

At the bottom of the page click "see all" and scroll to bottom again, it is on the right side bottom.

UPDATE.....2nd 12 pack now available... Thank you venkman

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got a 2nd coke 12pk coupon and $10 Amazon gift card!

decadork (Dec. 10, 2016 @ 7:15a) |

got a free 12 pack thanks

tiplernorth (Dec. 10, 2016 @ 7:19a) |

Amazon you get in your email immediately. Coke 12 pack coupon comes in the mail. You probably won't get it until January... (more)

gpinzone (Dec. 10, 2016 @ 10:01a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good job Atari !

rated:
Thank you was able to get one.

rated:
now says limit of 1 per member.

rated:
Well maybe the limit of five per account means that you can get ONE 12 pack per week for FIVE weeks in December. It is only the FIRST day of the Coke Rewards holiday promotion.  Good grief.

rated:
Now it is back to 275 pts per 12 pack. Screw this. I got a $10 Amazon GC for 170pts. I am sure it is is one redemption per acct but heck, much better than giving 275 pts for a $3 worth of coke crap.

rated:
I'm having so much fun and the official contest hasn't even opened yet ! What a fun FIVE weeks this is going to be at Coke Rewards !

rated:
If you download the app you can get more reward points!

rated:
double post

rated:
TheNomad said:   Now it is back to 275 pts per 12 pack. Screw this. I got a $10 Amazon GC for 170pts. I am sure it is is one redemption per acct but heck, much better than giving 275 pts for a $3 worth of coke crap.
  No its 30 points, look for the very bottom of the page, its there.

rated:
Ii didn't see a link for Amazon. .. in the rewards catalog. Only saw Ruby Tuesday ( out of stock) , ITunes ... some plush toys. Are they updating daily? Also, is there a game for gift cards and points this year? If so, please provide a direct link.

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   I'm having so much fun and the official contest hasn't even opened yet ! What a fun FIVE weeks this is going to be at Coke Rewards !

you must lead one heck of an 'exciting' life 

rated:
Look further down the list for it. I saw the 275 pt one but further down was the 30 point one. Got that and the $10 Amazon gift card. Nice deal.

rated:
Thanks! Picked up 30 point 12 pack (it IS a separate listing, keep clicking "show all") and the Amazon card.

rated:
TY bookreader54321! Found it! Got Amazon I even called Coke Rep and he said to go to rewards and search holiday... I did and only got 6 offers... not the ones at the bottom of the catalog page ( like u showed me). The rep insisted there weren't anywhere else on the site! Guess he doesn't know his job.... TY again.

rated:
In for one Amazon GC and one AMC movie reward (ticket and drink). TY

rated:
I got the 30pt 12-pack Coke reward. I don't see 170pt for $10 Amazon (only $10 Nike
, GameStop, Circle K, Dunkin Donuts and RubyTuesday).

rated:
In for five (5)...I have five separate MCR accounts...

rated:
i also scrolled down past the 275 pts and found the 12 pack for 30 points and was able to get one.

rated:
Never saw the Amazon. They pulled it? Only got the 12 pack for 30

rated:
Thanks much for the head's up on the MCR 12 packs for 30 points!

rated:
$10 Amazon for 170 is back. Just got it. Search for Amazon

rated:
Why isn't this on my front page!??!

rated:
TheNomad said:   Now it is back to 275 pts per 12 pack. Screw this. I got a $10 Amazon GC for 170pts. I am sure it is is one redemption per acct but heck, much better than giving 275 pts for a $3 worth of coke crap.
Are you on the right coupon?  I can find 3 different ones:

$3.00 off 12-pack sparkling for 175 points
12-pack free sparkling for 275 points
NEW 12-pack free sparkling for 30 points

rated:
Thanks OP,

Just got the $10 Amazon for 170 points, AMC Theaters movie & drink for 130 points, and a 12 pack coke coupon for 30 points.

Amazon and AMC are instant via e-mail, the 12 pack coupon is mailed.
Scroll to the bottom of the catalog screen to find them. Limit of one each per account.

rated:
Just got the $10 Amazon and 12 Pack.  Easiest way to find the deals is to search rewards by point ranges.  Thanks OP.

rated:
Just got the 12 pack and the Amazon GC. Thanks!!

rated:
Glad I stopped by here to see this in time!  Thanks OP, got Amazon and a 12 pack.

rated:
Got the $10 Amazon and 12 pack of coke. Thanks!

rated:
I found the Amazon GC about 4 or 5 rows from the bottom.  I also got the 12 pack for 30 points.  It's on the bottom line.  Thanks for posting this; I would have missed it!

rated:
rsuaver said:   Never saw the Amazon. They pulled it? Only got the 12 pack for 30

I found the Amazon GC about 4 or 5 rows from the bottom.

rated:
Got my 12 pack reward. Hope they still have Amazon by the time I get to add more points. Of course all dunkin doughnuts sold out or out of stock.

u will receive your reward within the next 5-6 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in, click on your display name in the header to access your "Full Profile" and choose the "Rewards History" tab.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   On the phone right now with Coke, trying to get an explanation as to why I can only get one 12 pack. Very tedious trying to get an answer. You would think after years of doing this they could get it right. 

OK, typical case of corporate America not caring about their customers. OOS is what I was told and to check back thru the day to MAYBE get my other 4 coupons. As I said MAYBE if I dedicate my day to checking back. What a bunch of B.S.

Had the 30 pt Coke listed again today, tried to "Get it" and got the following message: "Profile has reached redemption limit for this item" ... maybe next week...

rated:
I'm in for a 12 pack and $10 Amazon gift card. Thanks

rated:
thanks, i'm in for a free 12 pack

rated:
thanks op

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Sort the rewards. SORT

thanks OP

rated:
How do they deliver the coupons? I did the redemption but no coupon has appeared.

Skipping 15 Messages...
rated:
Amazon you get in your email immediately. Coke 12 pack coupon comes in the mail. You probably won't get it until January/February.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016