• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition

Awesome game with expansions. Requires free gog.com account. DRM free

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought this game on gog last summer for $1.99. And still haven't played it - o, the tragedy!

But I was still shown the free game banner on gog.com and clicked it before I realized. It seems they recognized this and I quickly received an email suitable for forwarding with a gift certificate code for someone else to redeem with gog. So maybe worth grabbing that even if you already have the game like I did.

rated:
That's what happened with me

rated:
As someone tangentially involved in this promotion, I say huzzah! There's also more free community made adventures and content than you can shake a stick at, the better parts of which are better than the official content.

rated:
Thanks op!

I remember this game from back in the day.  There's an easter egg/cheat code in it, which causes a hellmouth to erupt open, and herd of flaming cows to pour out, stampeding over your enemies.  
It wasn't actually of much use, but was fun to watch.  

rated:
lol i missed that when i played. i enjoyed it back in the day

rated:
thanks OP

rated:
Nice. Some other quality RPG titles on sale as well like the classic Forgotten Realms games by SSI.

rated:
thx

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016