• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sign up or log into your Generation Good account and take a short survey to see if you qualify to receive a coupon for a FREE full-size bottle of Seventh Generation laundry detergent.If you are selected, you will receive an email in about a week

https://generationgood.socialmedialink.com/home

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you . No children so I didnt qualify. Looks like an interesting site

rated:
thanks MrsGuin

rated:
Of the 5 or 6 past few social media campaigns posted on FW, does even ONE person post ever getting the item? Because no one has reported in any of the previous threads that they ever get picked. You have to go through a lot to qualify, and you must be very active on social media (you must post multiple reviews across social media platforms) , or you don't get future offers. So why doesn't a single FW'er ever qualify and post about it?

rated:
I've actually qualified for 2 of the Home Baby parties and I recently got to try out their new coconut line. I'm not very active on social media, but I do always fill out the surveys they require. Each "campaign" requires 2-4 social media shares and then an honest review and I've always completed those, but don't exactly go above and beyond. I know that they are mainly looking for people with really young children as that is what most of their products are for.

rated:
No go here. It was worth a try

rated:
I qualified a while back for the free laundry detergent coupon...when it arrived there was maybe 2 weeks left before it expired...no stores in my county sell it and I just didn't have time to drive to the next county..I contacted them, but they never sent a replacement....

rated:
Thanks Mrs Guinn. I did this the last time it was offered and I qualified SEVEN times and DID receive 7 coupons for the detergent. Their political beliefs are far left of mine when it comes to environmental issues, but hey, FREE is FREE !

rated:
no dice.

rated:
I have been selected. I have a child with sensitive skin/allergy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016