FREE Syntha-6® Protein Crisp Bar & Contest

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

• Start: December 01, 2016 @ 12:00 am (US/Central)
  • End: December 31, 2016 @ 11:00 pm (US/Central)
  • Eligibility: 18 years
  • Prizes: One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a whole year’s supply of Syntha-6 Protein Crisp. Eight (8) lucky winners will receive a case of each flavor (48 bars). Four (4) lucky winners will receive a sample box (25 ct.). EVERYONE will receive an exclusive sample

http://bsn.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Syntha6-Protein-Crisp-Samp... 

"OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF C0LUMBIA ONLY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY."

Member Summary

Syntha-6 Protein Crisp
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks so much!

I like to know what's in nutrition bars, even before sampling. So, here's an ingredient list (below). I bolded a few that are commonly problematic for people. If you have to avoid or limit soy, this has some soy protein, but it's mostly dairy. It has two sugar alcohols (Isomalt & Maltitol), which gives the bar 4 grams of sugar, plus the sugar substitute sucralose (Splenda is the brand). Some people can't handle sugar alcohols, the 4 grams here is not likely to have any significant effect, sucralose makes up the rest of the sweetness. If you only eat these once a day, you shouldn't have any adverse effects from the sugar alcohols. If you have to watch your fat intake, there's no trans-fats, but there is 5 grams of saturated fat, not a significant source by itself.

Dairy Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate), Isomalto-oligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate, Chocolate Liquor (Roasted and Ground Cocoa Beans), Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil), Polydextrose, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Maltitol Syrup, Water, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Low Fat Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Calcium Carbonate, Dried Egg White, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Agar, Sucralose, Tocopherols.

SweetClover said:   I like to know what's in nutrition bars, even before sampling. So, here's an ingredient list (below). I bolded a few that are commonly problematic for people. If you have to avoid or limit soy, this has some soy protein, but it's mostly dairy. It has two sugar alcohols (Isomalt & Maltitol), which gives the bar 4 grams of sugar, plus the sugar substitute sucralose (Splenda is the brand). Some people can't handle sugar alcohols, the 4 grams here is not likely to have any significant effect, sucralose makes up the rest of the sweetness. If you only eat these once a day, you shouldn't have any adverse effects from the sugar alcohols. If you have to watch your fat intake, there's no trans-fats, but there is 5 grams of saturated fat, not a significant source by itself.

Dairy Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate), Isomalto-oligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate, Chocolate Liquor (Roasted and Ground Cocoa Beans), Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil), Polydextrose, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Maltitol Syrup, Water, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Low Fat Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Calcium Carbonate, Dried Egg White, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Agar, Sucralose, Tocopherols.

Well, thanks for all of that info.  Lol
I just like to have something in my bag when I need a fast pick me up during the week, or to supplement a lite lunch.  The protein factor is what I'm usually after with this type of "food" and the 20g amount fits the bill for sure.  

yumm

FYI:
Got an email several days ago that they put mine in the mail! 
Bon Appétit!! 

Yup. Mine in the mail!

i got an email also saying mine was in the mail.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017