FREE Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea Sample (1st 1,785 daily until 12/15)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

share-the-magic.pgtb.me | Product Image
Disclaimer

Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea Sample!** Help Share the Magic this holiday season by sending a free sample of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea to someone special! (or yourself) This offer is for thefirst 1,785 people per day through December 15th!!

**Please Note: If by chance you miss this offer today be sure to check back each day through 12/15 because they will be doing this each day!

Giveaway time appears to be random - so keep checking.

ETA: Over for 12/3. The bears are resting, try again tomorrow.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

***Updated from earlier:
Yay!! I finally got in at 5:35 12/3 so it looks like the bears are awake now! (Silly old bears...)
"Thank you... We're so delighted you shared a cup of joy with someone special. They will receive one free Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea Sample in the mail"

tea-licious

KCQT said:   ***Updated from earlier:
Yay!! I finally got in at 5:35 12/3 so it looks like the bears are awake now! (Silly old bears...)
"Thank you... We're so delighted you shared a cup of joy with someone special. They will receive one free Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea Sample in the mail"

I just got back online, and updated the OP, got my free tea. Just used a different name and a masked email from BLUR, to send to myself, of course.

"SORRY. We've reached our entry cap for the day.

Each day the entry period will open at a random time between 8am - 6PMMST. We'll post a daily text post to inform you when it opens."

Just got in! Perhaps Sunday's a slow day...

Oh I bet this tea is quiet lovely on a chilly night!

Thanks SweetClover! Finally remembered to go there earlier in the day and got 1.

Got my tea about a week ago, it's two teabags. Haven't tried it yet, but it's getting quite cold outside, so I may just have a cup. We had 65 temps here, now we are freezing at 32. Sent to me compliments of my imaginary friend, it says on the envie.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017