Coca-Cola 12-Pack for 30 Coke Rewards points (Limit 2)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coca-Cola 12-Pack for 30 Coke Rewards points

WHAT YOU GET

Bring home some sparkle. Be the life of the party. Share a favorite story.

From the effervescent joy to the refreshing taste, nothing quite lifts your spirits like delicious Coca-Cola® beverages. Now you can put your Rewards points where your Mouth is. Redeem them for a few on us. You'll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb Extra®, Vault, Mello Yello, Barq's® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite and pick the time and place you want to refresh.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Coupon expiration date is three months from point redemption. Limit two (2) per member.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The limit has been changed to 4.

Thanks, only 2 for me. Appreciate it.

I capped out at 2 as well. "Profile has reached redemption limit for this item"

Still, gotta love these coups, thanks OP.

Thanks, got 2 for this one. Add that to the 1 from last week, got 3 coupons coming.

Cool...got 2...thanks!!!

Great. Thanks

170 points for $10 Amazon gift card is back also.

eddot98 said:   170 points for $10 Amazon gift card is back also.Mine still says I had hit the redemption limit already - just the first one, still.

MrsGuin said:   The limit has been changed to 4.Limits says 2 for me, but it still allowed me to get a 3rd and 4th, based on the 2 last week.

Thanks OP. I got the two limit last week and it let me do two more this mornin. So maybe the limit has reset

Thanks, I'm in for 2.

I was able to get a second $10 Amazon gift card today. 

Yup, in for 2. Thanks OP!

Confirming above, was able to get 2 more 12=packs (total 5 since BF now) and 1 more Amazon gift card (total 2, doh, just ordered stuff with the first one this morning!)

Connman said:   MrsGuin said:   The limit has been changed to 4.Limits says 2 for me, but it still allowed me to get a 3rd and 4th, based on the 2 last week.

This is now going away:

HELLO TO A NEW WORLD OF REWARDS
WE’RE PHASING OUT MY COKE REWARDS.
GET READY FOR A FASTER, EASIER, AND MORE
ENGAGING WAY TO GET REWARDED BY COCA-COLA®.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017