Free Gillette Razor

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First 100,000 to complete short survey receive a free Gillette razor.

https://www.gillettewelcomeback.com/free-gift

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Received my $12.00 coupon for a Free Razor last night.  Took about 5 weeks since I ordered it so be patient.
Coupon expir... (more)

Dovetonsils (Jan. 24, 2017 @ 9:42a) |

recd coupon and got the free razor at our local store, thanks op!

Angels2000 (Jan. 24, 2017 @ 12:51p) |

Got my coupon, used it, store didn't take my coupon. Wondering if it can be used again..

tortois (Jan. 24, 2017 @ 2:07p) |

Photo submission required
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Filled out the form but submit button is disabled. Deal must be dead.

It seemed o work for me

Its working. Got screen stating my story

Zuess, Firefox didn't work for me. Submit wouldn't work.

It was ok in Chrome.

Worked for me on android default browser. Thanks OP.

"THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH US
Your free gift will be sent to you in the mail in 8-10 business days."

Free razor deals used to be abundant on FW, nice to see one again.

Still working. Used safari.

Worked for me on Chrome. Thanks papagolf!

Thank you OP.

TY OP and green 4 U

Requires you upload photo or video

accidentbusters said:   Requires you upload photo or video
  No it doesn't. It says it's optional so I skipped that part (I don't care to be selected to be in a commercial).

ETA: apparently, after reaching the 10K goal, they changed the upload from optional to required. www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1546901?showmessage=19735851...

It would not work without uploading a photo or video.  This is a required field

LJRand said:   It would not work without uploading a photo or video.  This is a required field
  Correct."Must provide either an Image or a Video.We’ve far surpassed 100,000 stories, but we’re extending our razor promotion while supplies last."

Worked for me on Firefox. Had to load a pic.

Thanks OP

fivetalents said:   
accidentbusters said:   Requires you upload photo or video
  No it doesn't. It says it's optional ao I skipped that part (I don't care to be selected to be in a commercial).

Not sure where anyone is seeing the word "optional," because it definitely would NOT submit the form without an upload and gave an error message, so I picked out a picture of my dog before she went to the groomer, and submitted that... since they didn't really specify whose grooming skills!  

"We’ve far surpassed 100,000 stories, but we’re extending our razor promotion while supplies last.*
Limit 1 per household, must be 18+ and US resident who participates in program. Offer expires 1/31/2017 and first 100,000 participants."

"THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH USYour free gift will be sent to you in the mail in 8-10 business days."

Your free gift will be sent to you in the mail in 8-10 business days.

I looked at this earlier (haven't seen any free razors for a longggg time), but decided I don't need it. I can confirm that earlier, before they reached the 100,000, the uploading of a photo or video was optional. The word 'optional' was right where it says SHOW YOUR SHAVE AND GROOMING SKILLS. They have since changed that, removing the word 'optional' and adding a red * for mandatory fields, probably to make it more work to sign up, since they extended the promo to existing supplies, beyond the original 100,000.

So, in short; uploading an image or video was optional, now it isn't.

Thank you

SweetClover said:   I looked at this earlier (haven't seen any free razors for a longggg time), but decided I don't need it. I can confirm that earlier, before they reached the 100,000, the uploading of a photo or video was optional. The word 'optional' was right where it says SHOW YOUR SHAVE AND GROOMING SKILLS. They have since changed that, removing the word 'optional' and adding a red * for mandatory fields, probably to make it more work to sign up, since they extended the promo to existing supplies, beyond the original 100,000.

So, in short; uploading an image or video was optional, now it isn't.

I figured as much. 

Thanks OP

Nevermind

Thanks. But a photo or video for a razor? Nah.

Thanks OP!

Domer94 said:   Thanks. But a photo or video for a razor? Nah.

They only added that after they reached the initial 100,000 limit, it's now 'while supplies last'.

Then there's this:
KCQT said: I picked out a picture of my dog before she went to the groomer, and submitted that... since they didn't really specify whose grooming skills!

They never stated it had to be you, and I doubt they check. I recall another FW'er using a baby freebie photo I uploaded in a post for a baby box, to use on a tobacco product website freebie requiring a photo. I sort of went , but they explained that any photo worked. I doubt they really look at all of them, somebody probably scrolls through them all and picks out the few relevant ones that actually pertain to the freebie. Just find something in your PC, or off the internet.

I recall another FW'er using a baby freebie photo I uploaded in a post for a baby box, to use on a tobacco product website freebie requiring a photo. I sort of went , but they explained that any photo worked. 
  Twas moi!

Thanks OP!

falconcrest said:   
I recall another FW'er using a baby freebie photo I uploaded in a post for a baby box, to use on a tobacco product website freebie requiring a photo. I sort of went , but they explained that any photo worked. 
  Twas moi!

Thou wert the one.

still a-workin'

wont work for me...

it tries to work but won't accept the photo for me

Has anyone received their free razor yet-- it has been over 10 working days.

ultrapatg said:   Has anyone received their free razor yet-- it has been over 10 working days.
  Nothing here.....

i received a coupon this week and i just was able to snag another one...while supplies last.  it's a coupon for on Gillette Razor up to $12

worked that time...

From site: UPDATE: We’ve far surpassed 100,000 stories, but we’re extending our razor promotion while supplies last.

Needs photo or video upload -- but doesn't specify of whom or what

Gave it a try. Will see if it comes.

Got the coupon yesterday. Redeemed for a razor today!

There is a $12.00 maximum value associated with the coupon.

Got it, thanks!

Skipping 7 Messages...
Got my coupon, used it, store didn't take my coupon. Wondering if it can be used again..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017